Randomly exploding Contraband
Me an FAI owned the Villa1 and he had Contras. we were inside and looked at the contra's, then we went outside again and after half a minute we heard explotions. we ran inside again and all of the contra's worth around 6K were just gone and NO ONE were in the house cause i guarded the only entrance.
at first i thought it was an admin abusing No-clip, but then i thought over it again, and noticed that i didnt hear ANY gunfire at all, and that the Contra's blew up very fast. it only took a few secounds for all of them to blow up.
For a guy with a gun it would have taken alot longer because he would have to reload, so i thought that maybe they just randomly blew up by themselves??
i tried to contact an admin, but ehhem (raffi) ehhem were kinda "busy" so Fai decided to let it go. He spawned new contra's again worth around 6K.
and then... the server crashed (OMG -.-') so theres only one simple solution: they randomly exploded. theyre not suppose to do that on the server, are they..? if not, i'd like to ask for a refund to FAI because he's in real need of cash cus he's saving for a car.. (?)
Yeah, your not the first one this have happend too.
Same thing happend too me.
Iv no idea what can cause this randomly explotions, we most wait until SoulRipper or Fallen will reply.
I may have the answear for ıt. Sometımes when contras are left ın a room wıthout any or lıttle space they wıll random take fıre and explode. But I dont thınk ıts supposed to happend on thıs server. But ıt may be a current bug sınce there have been a few changes on contras latly.
The admins made themselfs invisable and nocliped in Cheese
(08-01-2010, 01:08 PM)Hoot37 Wrote: The admins made themselfs invisable and nocliped in Cheese

We never do that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
With the smiley he ended with, he made a joke. Tounge
(08-02-2010, 09:21 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(08-01-2010, 01:08 PM)Hoot37 Wrote: The admins made themselfs invisable and nocliped in Cheese

We never do that.

Well sometimes to mayors Nervous
lolz xD no, it couldnt have been an admin cus as i wrote, they just exploded with one after one too fast to be shot at, and we didnt hear any shooting. it's got to be a bug cus they ALL exploded RIGHT after each other, so Pavens idea: Weeee out the window! Tounge