transfering adv dupes to the server.
how do i do this? i have some adv dupes that were kinda difficult to make with a bunch of people minging around, so i just made them in my singleplayer world. how can i put those on the server?
You asked the same question,over and over again while I and others had answered to you several times.
You can't move dupes from singleplayer to fearless rp,because fearless rp doesnt have that option.
Why?:Because people could use restricted tools like :Hydralics,trails,light and et cetera by making props with them on singleplayer and move them over Fearless and abuse them.

And no,im repeating there is no possible way to move a dupe from singleplayer to fearless,and even if you have seen people do it,they have done it in Different servers (Which dont belong to Fearless or have no connection to Fearless what so ever),its simply not possible.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

Thanks for answering but ive never asked this before=\ must have been someone else
K,sorry,some guy kept ooc-ing in all caps asking how he can do the very same thing,like a few times every hour.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

To build things with less risk of crashing, lag and minging, use the build server. Build whatever you want on there, save it to your dupes (not public folder).

Then click your character tab on the forums, and click manage Adv dupes. You can then rename, copy to other Fearless servers and delete your dupes.