More Admins
Anyway ONTOPIC again please.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(08-21-2012, 07:12 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: Psst, bro. Nobody cares about your opinion.

If you'd not lack the intelligence to see the following, you would have actually used your grey mass before posting.

School is more important than video games!

Now, you're most likely in shock, mildly distressed and thinking "Oh my, he is so wrong! I can make money gaming! I CAN DO IT!"

No, you can not, you buttfaced bafoon.

You should think about studying sometime or is it useless?

Because you sir, appear to have half a brain.

Also, here's a little psychology for you, SlickRick.

Saying that my parents never gave me attention, is actually a bad feeling you bear deep inside, so, tell us your story, what's it like to be neglected, bro?
I think I can make lots of money of video games, I'm slightly retarded, got half a brain. I'm a fucking moron, I can't do anything but video games, and nobody ever cares about me.
Thank you.
I will now send you a video of me buttfucking a monkey.

(08-21-2012, 07:20 PM)Andreas Wrote: To Salinksy:
EDIT:
I believe the forums takes alot of your time too, do you want a perm ban there aswel or? :S
I beg you
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I'm supposing this is going to be closed very soon, so I'm going to toss in my opinion. Salinsky is being too agressive as always. FL and everybody that plays on the servers know they need more admins. FL's current admins are trying to pick new admins, people expect it to be instant and it's not.

Good day.
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • Fultz
No one can peacefully talk anymore....

Everything ends in rage.

What Reli said ^
Thread closed due to a generous amount of shit coming from certain members.
Fultzy continuesly warned you guys to stop going offtopic, yet you didn't really care.

Most admins just started again on their studies after the springbreak. This means we won't have nearly as much time as we've had the past months.
There's nothing we can do about it. To be honest I really can't see any candidates for admin at the moment. Sorry guys.

Salinsky: You're permed. You asked for it yourself and we don't really care about your opinions. Stop acting like a 12 year old kid who's just raging against other people. You're humiliating yourself right now. For the sake of the other members, just take the last dignity you've got, and leave the forums forever.

That is, if you're going to continue posting these shitty opinions of yours.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Andreas