Banreqest for MDanalrapist and Avocado
Name of player: MD anal rapist and [FL:RP] Avocado
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42284003 and STEAM_0:0:42275013

Time in GMT: For 15 min ago

Server: Rp_evocity_v2d 176.31.228.8:27015

Summary:
Those to started taking a seat from the vehicles menu" Then analrapist pushed avocado through my props and inside my store, I did then warning them not do it again, but then they started making notes and easyweld them to my shop, the notes where saying stuff like "Dont buy from this shop" and "This shop suck ass". Then I contacted an admin (FL mathi) but he did not answer me and it ended up with they where throwing their notes at me to I had 15 hp left.

Evidence::
"Breezy" STEAM_0:1:20055369 did watched it the hole time and promised me to be witness, I do also have screenshots Iam willing to share.
Dont you feel safe behind that screen, while F***ing with me!

Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under "-HL Mencken.

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, will not be presented as a war but as a self-defense against murderous madman. "-George Orwell.
He is my friend and I am witness he was having family problems at the time, and everyone was minging and prop trapping him so he was angry and threw a note on lasse ngaard in game.
Nice ban request, may I add, he did not prop push me into the store with the chair, nor did I spawn the chair it was his, I spawned ONE note, and did not easy weld it to the shop, all the easy welded notes are MDanalrapists, I was for one angry at the time, the whole server was minging, including MDanalrapist, he was the one prop pushing me with the chair, although I did not support him doing so, I did not want him to push me with chair anywhere, nor do I even know him, I have witness which can also explain what im saying here is true, he will be on tommorow and reply.
-EDIT-

He just posted above ^
Well, lying is only making bans longer, and screenshots lasts forever so, if you dont have anything els to say I will upload my screenshots

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, will not be presented as a war but as a self-defense against murderous madman. "-George Orwell.
Lying? None of this is lying, im pretty sure if you checked console (Admin). You would see I did not spawn that chair, and I did not get in it, he prop pushed me into the corner.
That's not true, i didn't push avocado with a chair. i would love to see your screenshots that say i did. You need actual evidence to post a ban request.
[Image: e8v345.jpg]

[Image: 33w8t50.jpg]

[Image: 2h4ksno.jpg]

(08-19-2012, 09:46 PM)CityFriedChicken Wrote: That's not true, i didn't push avocado with a chair. i would love to see your screenshots that say i did. You need actual evidence to post a ban request.

Chriz Breezy promised me to drop his version of the story in here, lets se if he remember when you two togeather where pushing the seat though our front disk with such a power that it could have been a earthquake, I bet admins is smart enough to listen to him, instead of you, with his previous admin experiance I would call him a little more trustworthy then both of you ... And if admins can see the episode in console you will ofcause have busted yourself by mention that.

- I will be away for the next three days but I will try getting internet acces so I can answer all following questions ect.. From admins

Second time, I did NOT push the chair, that was MDanalrapist.
(08-19-2012, 10:32 PM)Non Noob Wrote: Second time, I did NOT push the chair, that was MDanalrapist.

No... it wasn't. I didn't push the chair.
Someone did. Your side of the ban request is for easy welding notes onto his shop, mine was for throwing note maybe 4 times at him.