Phone Booth Sniper RP
I, Racerfan, as well as William Lionheart started this event, was quite fun. First, I was in the phone booth answering a random call. The man on the phone tells me that there is a sniper in the area with his sights on me. Obviously, i'd call bullS***. But when William came around, Racerfan did not hesitate to shoot him. William was then killed after dialing 911. After this the cops came and i had to claim i had a bomb to get them off me. The sniper began taking out the cops one by one and eventually escaped and was never found.
The RP only turned into failrp once when Chuckles the cheat just ignores that i said i had a bomb and tells me to get out of the park when there were two other SS and a cop crouched down as far away as i had told them. Quite a few more people joined in than we had originally planned although it turned out to be quite fun.
Ah, now I understand why I got shot. I was like: Dafuq! Random sniper! was a little confusing for new cops who just joined though.
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
Yeah this was just Fun on a bun . Even though there where issue's it was still a fun event
I remember one film had a very familiar scene...
Is this is where you scrapped the idea from?
(08-18-2012, 10:45 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: I remember one film had a very familiar scene...
Is this is where you scrapped the idea from?
Actually i scraped it from a "phone booth".