Banned from Cityrp "attempted cdm and broke nlr"
Your name:Cszon (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:13756 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:[FL] Grub (Admin that banned you)

Server:Evocity cityrp

Involved:1 or 2

Why we should unban you: I punched a cop and runned away then i took my car and drived away but i got shooted so i walked nicely back to get my car and drive away didnt do anything about it then i got banned those who whare involved whare the cop and maybe the admin if he saw it i broke rule right but why ban why dont kick cause if i do the disagree thingy i get kicked when they ask me why did i get a 24 hours ban for breaking nlr by getting my car and doing my job (i whas a taxi driver) maybe you wont unban me but why a 24 hours rather 1 hour and i never cdm i whas close but never did it with will either so why the heck do i get 24 hours for "attempted cdm" and break nlr when i click dissagree button i just get kicked and i never cdmed i never did it with will as said!
~Denied
~Ban is only a day.
~You floored it into the person as I watching.. I wondered how they didn't die and you even broke fearRP... The SS had a gun right to your face and all you did was floor it to the person in front of you... Then in a matter of seconds you came right back for that car..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub