Olq UnBan reguest
Your name: Olq

Your ban ID: 13685

Banned by: Ruxdara

Server: v2d

Involved:Rux

Why we should unban you: I didnt know i were banned!
I tried today come to server and i got in! I tough my Unban reguest were accepted! And Rux didnt say anything, he just banned me! Im sorry! Refusing to leave the server after a general warning, user still banned. (Extended due to current ban) You didnt eaven gimme a warning!
The entire server was warned through admin broadcasts.
(08-13-2012, 11:38 AM)Killjoy Wrote: The entire server was warned through admin broadcasts.

mayby i were afking because i were out with my dog :/ Im sorry i didnt Know Sad I love this server, but I got banned no reason, i didnt know :,(
I broadcasted a warning that was a message in the middle of the screen, it's not my fault you decided to ignore it and try your luck. When I questioned you on the server you said you didn't know you were still banned and here you say that you thought your unban request has been accepted. Next time you try to lie, don't change stories.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(08-13-2012, 11:39 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: I broadcasted a warning that was a message in the middle of the screen, it's not my fault you decided to ignore it and try your luck. When I questioned you on the server you said you didn't know you were still banned and here you say that you thought your unban request has been accepted. Next time you try to lie, don't change stories.
I were afking! I didnt change story!
No, you weren't. Logs show you were active during my broadcast.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(08-13-2012, 11:48 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: No, you weren't. Logs show you were active during my broadcast.

Oh.. Then i just didnt see it :/ But can i have my money back? I made biiig mistake for donating this server
No.

Unban request denied.
Credit goes to Jamie.