What's NV?
So I was looking in the archive of old FL news out of curiosity, and I found out about these threads.

I learned that Dryblood, the guy that posted the rules and who used to be a loyal member, created a community of his own with some other people, and tried to "remake" FL. What is this community called, excactly? What does NV stand for?
Anyway, They have gone down the pipe now (As one can see on thier fourms)
Pardon me for advertising, staff, but I am just here to answer a question.
NV stood for Nova, similarly as FL stands for Fearless.
They quickly became a rivalry community due to a much similar gamemode that they used, which sparked shitloads of ridiculous conversation about it on both forums. That being said, they are finished at this point.

It's still a touchy discussion topic for some, as it basically created a war which was uncontrollable for a pretty long period of time. You'd best not discuss it on these forums after learning this, as some people don't even like hearing it. That is basically all you need to know, it's over now.
It was just another Gmod RP community.

Better not to ask too much about it.
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Nevy
It's a community that started for a couple of months ago. Some FL admins leaved FL and started it. It's screwed now. It was a total FL rip-off. A well-known ex admin ForceGhost lead it, and now owns another community.

If you take a look at their website, you can see the logo they made. Looks alot like the FL logo.

I hope this helped you!

(08-12-2012, 10:10 PM)Noobias Wrote: Pardon me for advertising, staff, but I am just here to answer a question.
NV stood for Nova, similarly as FL stands for Fearless.
They quickly became a rivalry community due to a much similar gamemode that they used, which sparked shitloads of ridiculous conversation about it on both forums. That being said, they are finished at this point.

It's still a touchy discussion topic for some, as it basically created a war which was uncontrollable for a pretty long period of time. You'd best not discuss it on these forums after learning this, as some people don't even like hearing it. That is basically all you need to know, it's over now.

+1 reputation for answering my question correctly.
The following 1 user Likes Green Blockhead's post:
  • Noobias
Well, thanks bud Smile
But like I said, after this is solved, best not discuss it on these forums.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(08-12-2012, 10:16 PM)Noobias Wrote: Well, thanks bud Smile
But like I said, after this is solved, best not discuss it on these forums.

That's alright.

As long as the general question is answered, the thread can go wherever it likes~

(08-12-2012, 10:26 PM)John McLane Wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
I was curious about this at a stage as well, I looked into it and found the NV forums. Pretty interesting reading...

Well I guess this is cleared up. Tounge