Problem with the Forum
Smile 
Ok so after waking up today I found I now have a problem with some of the images used on the forums. For some reason I cannot see them and instead see the white square with a little piece of paper and shapes on, the one that comes up when an image cannot be found.

I was wondering if anyone else has ever had this problem or knows how to fix it, examples of images not being found are the 'Contains posts by You' symbol, the button that reads 'New Thread' when searching a sub-forum. And I have selected a symbol from the top here, ones that are next to your thread when browsing as an example of more images failing to load.

I also seem to have this come up when trying to post things sometimes.

'Request timed out. Please retry request'.

EDIT: I also find myself unable to see some people's avatars.
It seems to be an issue with our proxy's cache, I have it myself sometimes too.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Yeah, 2 hours ago, i got this problem with images and the connection (loading page) was very slow!
I even got a problem with PM page, he put me Error404 on a valid link.
I got a problem too :
- When i click on the profile of someone, Total Likes Received, Find All Posts Liked For it says that :

Quote:MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 't.uid' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT pid FROM mybb_posts WHERE pid IN ( SELECT tyl.pid FROM mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike tyl WHERE tyl.puid = 5364) AND fid NOT IN ('20','21','76','73','23','43','74','47','72','68','70','64','65','71','66','69','80','78','79',72,68,70,64,65,71,66,69)AND ((fid IN(75) AND t.uid='5215') OR t.fid NOT IN(75)) ORDER BY dateline DESC

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

The Forums needs to be fix with a High Priority!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Ok, good to see I'm not suffering alone. Any way to fix it?

EDIT: As of this post it is working fine again.
Its been on and off for me since yesterday.
Thought it was my shitty connection.
Indeed, I found it was an on and off problem. Seems fine now though. I'll see tomorrow.
Hey, now that you mention it, it is better! Cheese