Games that you really regreted buying
(08-11-2012, 10:55 PM)Bobandy. Wrote: Minecraft for Xbox.
I don't know what kind of crack I smoked to think this was even a remotely good idea.
Why does this even exist? I felt that Minecraft was one thing that PC could say was solely theirs, and have a good time on without all those assholes on Xbox Live, you know, our own little place to hide. This game was so lame and I really hate the controls. I enjoyed having a full keyboard far more.

Let's see what's wrong with your statement.

1: There is an option called 'Invite Only', which eliminates the "assholes".
2: The controls are pretty easy to get used to after about an hour.
3: The amount of records that MCX360 has broken for Xbox Arcade is unbelievable.
4: MCX360 is only like £10 any ways, so it can't be a waste considering it's basically PC Minecraft without Teamspeak or Skype.

Any ways, OT.

Haulin Azz: Basically a Drag Racing game which seemed pretty good on YouTube, but when it came to buying it I realised that the makers had stopped working on it meaning there were so many bugs and glitches. Another bad thing is that they refused to give me a refund even though I deserved it.

Halo Wars: I don't even know why I bought this game, I'm not at all in to the strategy type games in which you can control your enemies from a sort of 'God Mode'. It would have probably been good if I was in to that type of genre.

Not much more, I'm wise when it comes to games.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games that you really regreted buying - by Boosted - 08-11-2012, 11:19 PM