Games that you really regreted buying
I cant stand Call of Duty.
I don't see how anyone can say they arent in love with Team Fortress 2.
Left 4 Dead is a classic, and the character dialogue is what brings it to life.
Project Eden
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The Sims 3.

All that ever happens on that game for me, is an obese, black lady runs into my house, and starts playing the guitar. Why? Why, is that even a game mechanic. I can never do anything properly, and I spent $25 for it. I thought it would be like Sims 2. No, never again.
The following 2 users Like earl's post:
  • Blonde, Noobias
(08-12-2012, 12:40 AM)StillAlive Wrote: ...Crysis Warhead & Crysis 2. Trust me, the first Crysis was so awesome.
I loved the way you played it and how you could choose so much yourself.
They ruined the whole franchise and idea with these to crappy followers. Shame.

This actually felt pretty good.

I can understand Crysis 2, It was shit; But Warhead wasn't that bad Tounge
Dead Island

When I bought/gifted it I realized my laptop couldn't handle it.
(08-11-2012, 09:30 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: 1) Rage - I am enjoying every single one of games by Bethesda, been so excited when bethesda said that they been working on that game for 5 years and in the end been disappointed how bad this game is

Bethesda didn't develop Rage, ID Software did. Bethesda just published it.
Two Worlds II - Boring as hell.
Call Of Duty MW2 and MW3 - Awful.
Dead Island - Worst Zombie game ever made.
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - 20 Min played, nuff said.

100 % Not worth the money.
I have to add two worlds to this -
voice acting = TERRIBLE, They paid people off the street to voice this shit.
Combat = Just terrible, around three moves and the weapons you choice to fight, only one weapon is OP and I think it's the two handed? I don't know I havent played it since I bought it like a couple of years ago..
Graphics = They were probably the best thing about the game, shame thats the only thing they cared about l;

I only played till the end of the dungeon then deleted this game, I so regret buying this piece of shit.

Dead island -
Combat - I felt like it was smooth, but the same.. Kinda boring.
Voice acting - The voice acting in my opinion was decent enough but still it didn't match the models face, the only emotion you got from them was -_- after someone important died.
Graphics - I felt like they did well with the graphics.

I finished it twice and I personally don't find this the biggest regret, but still I wouldn't get it again if someone stole my steam account.

Space marine -
the only reason I hate space marine is the ending...
Though I've only finished it once.
I REALLY despise the ending, everything else is great.
The following 1 user Likes Impossibrew's post:
  • NaVi
Still, Crysis 2 was awful, yes, but Crysis Warhead was sodding brilliant. It kept the feel of the first game but let you play the f*cking Brit who sounded and looked like Jason Statham.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Sub-Zero
Ok.

Every CoD after 4. WaW was ok until it was hacked to shit.
Crysis 2 - Maybe I just sucked at it but all the same, I didn't enjoy it at all.
James Cameron's Avatar - No idea why I bought this, younger me I guess. Awful.
Final Fantasy XIII - I am just not a fan of these types of games, I know a lot of people are but I just hate them.
Too Human - Bought it after watching my cousin play it, repetitive and boring. Hurts your hands as well.
Mirror's Edge - Boring as hell, bought it because I thought it was quirky and would be fun. Doesn't help that I was completely shit at it.

So there we go, a few games I truly regretted ever buying.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • lordofthesilver