Games that you really regreted buying
As title says:
I will start
Recently I have been outraged because I have bought so many "recommended" games, by the IGN score/leaderboards
watched (only several) reviews
And at the end been really outraged, by the fact that Its not first time happens that i REALLY!!!! regret byuing a certain game
So here, at this thread post games that You regretted buying

1) Rage - I am enjoying every single one of games by Bethesda, been so excited when bethesda said that they been working on that game for 5 years and in the end been disappointed how bad this game is
2) F.E.A.R 3 - nothing can be more dragging for me like the Horror video games
I really did loved both fear 1 and 2
For they had a great story, and horror atmosphere, but Fear 3.... i dont know how to even describe it...
There is only 1 common thing from 1st and 2nd parts, its a shooter
3) GTA IV - being a huge fan of san andreas game (which I passed like 20 times at least) i've been disappointed how crappy the 4th one is
the only thing I liked is a free roaming multiplayer, and still it was not good enough

Now you
Minecraft for Xbox.
I don't know what kind of crack I smoked to think this was even a remotely good idea.
Why does this even exist? I felt that Minecraft was one thing that PC could say was solely theirs, and have a good time on without all those assholes on Xbox Live, you know, our own little place to hide. This game was so lame and I really hate the controls. I enjoyed having a full keyboard far more.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Nevy
(08-11-2012, 10:55 PM)Bobandy. Wrote: Minecraft for Xbox.
I don't know what kind of crack I smoked to think this was even a remotely good idea.
Why does this even exist? I felt that Minecraft was one thing that PC could say was solely theirs, and have a good time on without all those assholes on Xbox Live, you know, our own little place to hide. This game was so lame and I really hate the controls. I enjoyed having a full keyboard far more.

Let's see what's wrong with your statement.

1: There is an option called 'Invite Only', which eliminates the "assholes".
2: The controls are pretty easy to get used to after about an hour.
3: The amount of records that MCX360 has broken for Xbox Arcade is unbelievable.
4: MCX360 is only like £10 any ways, so it can't be a waste considering it's basically PC Minecraft without Teamspeak or Skype.

Any ways, OT.

Haulin Azz: Basically a Drag Racing game which seemed pretty good on YouTube, but when it came to buying it I realised that the makers had stopped working on it meaning there were so many bugs and glitches. Another bad thing is that they refused to give me a refund even though I deserved it.

Halo Wars: I don't even know why I bought this game, I'm not at all in to the strategy type games in which you can control your enemies from a sort of 'God Mode'. It would have probably been good if I was in to that type of genre.

Not much more, I'm wise when it comes to games.
(08-11-2012, 10:55 PM)Bobandy. Wrote: I felt that Minecraft was one thing that PC could say was solely theirs

Whoa whoa... That's not true at all dude
Alright, so you are saying you'd rather play Minecraft on the console than the PC?
It just isn't the same feeling.
(08-11-2012, 11:29 PM)Bobandy. Wrote: Alright, so you are saying you'd rather play Minecraft on the console than the PC?
It just isn't the same feeling.

No I'm saying Minecraft wasn't the only thing that was solely PCs
FEAR3 - Good god was it awful. Excellent AI - Gone. Amazing combat - Gone. Good horror - Gone. Good story - Gone. Good level design - Gone. Series ruined - Yep. Awful achievements ruining gameplay - Yep. Stupid COD Combat - Yep. Awful - Yep.

And Twin Sector, that was shite. But it's indie so I won't complain, very cheap.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Fiddlestiiicks
Minecraft on Xbox.

Spoiler :
Not the same feel, and i find invite only no fun. Minecraft without griefers, is just the same as playing LEGO's Online.

Call of Duty : MW3

Spoiler :
Stupid. Basically respawn, run into the open like Rambo and shoot anything that moves. No strategy required.

Call of Duty : Black Ops

Spoiler :
Bad Maps, same as MW3.

Left 4 Dead 2

Spoiler :
No chance of survival, basically who can delay their death for the longest. Terribly made for MP.

Team Fortress 2

Spoiler :
Hate the game, and apparently i bought it and now it is free..

Dungeon Defenders

Spoiler :
Stupid, no argument needed.

(08-12-2012, 12:23 AM)Nevinator Wrote:

Left 4 Dead 2

Spoiler :
No chance of survival, basically who can delay their death for the longest. Terribly made for MP.

Team Fortress 2

Spoiler :
Hate the game, and apparently i bought it and now it is free..

Omg, these are such awesome games, how can you say this? :o

To be honest, I don't regret buying any of my games, I do my research before impulsively buying shit games. That's what it is.
The following 6 users Like Shadow's post:
  • Noobias, Spartanjunior, earl, The_Alpha_Dog, Sub-Zero, Fiddlestiiicks
1. Left 4 Dead (and 2). I really can't see the point in these games.
I love slaughtering zombies in for example CoD but damn... Left 4 dead is boring like hell.

2. Minecraft. Boring boring boring.. I guess I'm a console player to the heart (Ps3) and I really can't see the purpose in this weird block game.

3. Brink. God, I was looking so much forward to that game.
The trailers looked awesome and the whole idea behind it was cool. It sucked though.

4. CoD MW3. I spent a total of 7 hours in this game counting both Multiplayer and Single.
Worst CoD ever made. Boring, unoriginal and crappy.

5. Crysis Warhead & Crysis 2. Trust me, the first Crysis was so awesome.
I loved the way you played it and how you could choose so much yourself.
They ruined the whole franchise and idea with these two crappy followers. Shame.

This actually felt pretty good.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Fiddlestiiicks