Reefan Unban Request
Ruxandra you can look at this thread and say this kids is an asshole...But Iam going to keep trying because this is the best server on gmod,and I know it will continue through gmod 13.

Your name: (Reefan)

Your ban ID: (12728)

Banned by: (Ruxandra)

Server: (V2d)

Involved: (Me and Viper.)

Why we should unban you: (First of all,I would at least want my forum unbanned...I made a good bye thread and I said a statement concerning Ruxandra touching my nipples in a joking matter,I was just joking,and there are many other threads where players are saying fuck you admin or something like that and they dont get banned,I never said one cuss word to Ruxandra like bitch or anything negative like that. Anyways,I was banned for having 52 kills...Dont tell me it was Mass Cdm and Mass Rdm,you asked me why I had so many and then I didint answer for a bit and then I left,because I panicked because I thought you were going to permaban before I could explain.I rejoined after I left because I knew she was going to ban me for leaving when I realized how stupid of a thing I did when I left,I was then permbanned from Fearless..I would have tried to contact here but I know she wouldent have talked to me willingly. All my bans are so little things,like nlr and nlr and then rdm and prop abuse was when I prop trapped a mass prop blocker...Trying to help the server and I get banned,Btw I was already warned about that ingame with beflok when he joined he banned the propblocker and then gave me a warning,a player took a picure of it and I was banned and Beflok couldent defend me because he was away for a while. I never try to break the rules,my last ban was a complete fuck up,I just got really tired of players disrespecting me and then I killed them and I get banned...I swear half of my bans are because I get pissed off,and then the record the part where I did something wrong then I get banned. StillAlive the admin said to post an unban request and he said he would look at it and see if it was worthy for a shorten ban or an unban. So Ruxandra please please dont close this because it is 4am in the morning and Iam typing because I love Cityrp and I would to be back with my friends,I know you shouldent give me a chance but please,Iam sorry if I disrespected you,and if viper did as well. Let StillAlive and other admins have there say as well as yours before you close this,please.I had 52 kills which is alot of kills,but it wasnt like I was just running around and killing everyone,I have donated more than $50,why would I want to get banned after putting so much in this server? Thank you admins for your time. Put me on probation,just please give me another chance because I wont let yall down. )

I have also created a clan called Black-Diamond,which I hope to get back to If I get unbanned

Here is the thread that got me permbanned from the forums,the reason was "No Brain at all". http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16665
I decided to check the logs when I saw your kills and they clearly saw how you CarDM'ed loads of people on short intervals, killing also. I decided to give you the benefit of doubt and a chance to explain but you decided to leave instead. That just proved that I was right when I brought you the accusations.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(08-11-2012, 11:36 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: I decided to check the logs when I saw your kills and they clearly saw how you CarDM'ed loads of people on short intervals, killing also. I decided to give you the benefit of doubt and a chance to explain but you decided to leave instead. That just proved that I was right when I brought you the accusations.

Mmmm Ok but I assure you most of my kills were not cdming,I swear this will never happen again.Please give me a second chance
No, You obviously broke rules and when you leave that nobody really wants to give you another chance.
(08-11-2012, 11:45 AM)Mahti Wrote: No, You obviously broke rules and when you leave that nobody really wants to give you another chance.

I panicked...I realized what I did was a dumbass decision and then I was already banned when I joined back

Please guys,I wont let you down.I really want another chance.
10 bans on record, I don't really see any reason to go through with this.

Also, http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021
Quote:4. Don't beg and whinge in your request. It does not help and can lead to a rejection of your request.

5. If your unban request was denied you have to wait until you can post your next one, those are the waiting times:

Bantime under 1 week - You are NOT ALLOWED to post a 2nd unban request.
Bantime over 1 week - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 1 week after the denial.
Bantime over 1 month - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
Bantime over 3 months - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 1 month after the denial.
Permanent ban - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 2 months after the denial.

A 3rd unban request can NOT be made, no matter how long your ban is.

6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.