"AK-47s For Everyone!"
Your name: Joey Skylynx[Meowbird0]
Your ban ID: 12676

Banned by: [FL] Zzzzap

Server: All

Involved: Roughly 15 players in a riot.

Why we should unban you: OKAY. This is the supah sewious course of events that leads to my ban.
At the time the city was lead by a corrupt mayor who was hell bent on destroying the Projekt Housing[Hobo Tower] that I made for innocent hobos to live in. His men promptly came and attacked the hobo tower killing a hobo who was washing his favorite pair of boots.
This lead too tensions within the city which influenced the hobos demanding reparations and lower taxes. Outside parties[a gun dealer who's name I can't remember] gave me 20 AK-47's which I handed out to the general populace shouting, 'AK-47'S FOR EVERYONE' anyone who didn't have a gun picked up a crowbar and were rioting by starting fires shops on fire, shooting guns into the sky, vandalizing windows, throwing boots at the police/shop security. An average riot.
After about every shop was set on fire aside from one defended by FUMUKU, I was banned for random raiding, public building[hobo tower?], and Fail RP. I should be unbanned because I started a riot during a period of police brutality and it got out of hand without my involvement.

How it's probably went:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZQdaEFa_60
Get a life.