Bai
Hello FL and bye FL.

After 200 hours of playing FL, I decided to leave. Amount of work, and personal life doesn't allow me to play Gmod anymore. In addition to that, server became unplayable due to amount of mindges everyday, but that's not the main reason (only one of semi-major). I'll be probably never coming back again (I need to think about that tho), and I am not willing to play on FL anymore (also need to think about that), there are better RP's on other games such as Arma 2, San Andreas Multiplayer, where servers are more enjoyable, and actually have tons of less mindges around, fluid gameplay, and more RP options. I have no idea when I'll be able to play on them again since I tried them out, but I am sure I'll play some more of them. Anyway, I liked some admins here, some disliked, but afterall it was quite enjoyable when you were able to make a decent RP without people killing each other around Smile This was by far the best RP in Gmod, but sadly... It still cannot compare to SAMP or Arma 2. Gmod has a lot of options and flexible script language, so I am sure you will be able to add more stuff and more. Believe it or not, but I am sad to leave FL. I have a lot of friends on steam friend list from there, all of them were best friends i met on Gmod (Doctor_Enzyme, Lolo, Andreas, BlackDog). I'll be still able to play some games with them, and I am looking foward to that.

I want only to thank Soul for keeping the best RP server on Gmod I could imagine. I also want you to improve game mode as much as possible. I am sad that I was not able to help you out, but work is more important. Thank you.

I am also sad that my wallpaper for Fearless didn't make it to be background on loading screen, nor as forum header... But hell with it, it's useless.

So sup everybody, live in peace, I'll think about coming back when Gmod 13 will be released.

Best Regards
Dominic 'Eggtooth'
Goodbye and take care.
Ps.What I've seen from SA's multiplayer its full of retards at least in MTA Tounge
Sad to see another person go, good luck with whatever lies ahead. Wink
Nah, try Polish Los Santos roleplay. I've seen no mindges when I played 40 hours on it (100+ players daily). Anyway, last post on forums. You can delete account if you want, but I'll need to register another one after that, your choice. Thanks and take care.
I were on one place where you had to sign up and complete some questions but still some people just shot me when the found me :<
Good bye bro!
We've had a great time together, I cleaned my list so you are probably gone but PLEASE readd me: zindri_01

Lets keep the contact on steam! Tounge

I wish you good luck in the future!

-Andreas
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Bye bye
k bai
[Image: ssignaturek.png]

thenks tu Campruss for dis awsum signatur!
Damnit, noo, Well see ya, We had some good FUMUKU contrabuster raids together.