Scammed
I got scammed on 7/25. Some guy told me that he'd trade me a ferrari for my corvette, but when i gave him the corvette he dropped a volkswagen golf and disconnected. Lt.Grub told me he got the evidence in the form of a log and uploaded it. Grub also banned the guy who took my car. Grub told me to contact Temar about my car and that he would refund it. I have sent several messages, but have received no response. I know you guys are very busy handling peoples issues/complaints, but I would really just like to have my corvette back. it is absolutely terrible driving around n this golf! Any response would be much appreciated!

Snipah

This is a copy/paste of grub telling me to contact temar

(PM) [FL] Lt.Grub: Will you kindly send a PM to Temar on the forums stating you got scammed and all that and Grub Approved it?
I feel like he's been waiting for a little too long. So I gave him the vehicle back and took the minivan.

Everything is all clear here.

Thanks Have a good one.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub