Coal Felpz
Hello.

I have returned yet again from the dead, after being an affiliate of a very commonly known "rivalry community" which has since ended. After leaving due to the other community, and the picture spread of me, I have decided to come back. I don't really know who here remembers me, but whoever does has been here a long time. I was here for a while before all of the changes. I will just poke around the forums, because I miss the community, the admins, and the members I know. I always thought about returning but now I am. A few true friends of mine I have stayed in touch with ever since such as Zzzzap and Mahti. I promise to follow the rules in a mature manner, rather then behave like a little retarded bitch.

Fearless, thanks for existing I guess.
Also, Soul, I am sorry for acting like an asshole to you a while back, it was uncalled for and I was just jealous Thinking.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
I remember seeing you around on the forum, but me being relatively new to Fearless means I never really knew you in-game.

Anyway, welcome back. Wink
Hey, Coal... but I guess you are Bobandy now...

So, welcome back. Smile
[Image: ssignaturek.png]

thenks tu Campruss for dis awsum signatur!
The following 1 user Likes KarmaKeith's post:
  • Noobias
Welcome back Smile
Good to see you back.
Hey Coal, remember me Wink
[Image: 14ki2df.png]
All credits to ForceGhost for the signature <3
The following 1 user Likes BretonSki's post:
  • Noobias
Welcome back, glad to see you here instead of the clan that ended some time ago, man these guys were childish.

And I accept your apology. Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Noobias, Fleet Admiral Zapington
Glad you responded Soul, the fact is Fearless isn't going anywhere anytime soon, for the clearest of reasons... its better.
Thanks for accepting my apology and I hope to meet a few new people here, as well as come back in contact with some old buds.

Also, your rep is 111. That is freaking awesome.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • User 5190
Welcome Back Buddy.
Good to see you back, Noobias! (I will continue to call you that. It's an awesome name)

I hope to see you soon on the server Smile