Only if you're interested...
Hello everyone, recently posted out a video on my YouTube channel, I'm not trying to promote myself here I'm just giving you some entertainment IF YOU ENJOY DAT SH*T.

Me and my friend made the decision to start a YouTube channel, both accepting we will start out by making vids with trial versions of recorders and WLMM. And hopefully develop. Our first video was posted today after two days, several upload attempts and even two channels...it's me and him playing Zombie Escape in Counter Strike: Source.

Audio fucked up alot and we're nothing professional yet, just hope you enjoy. Gunna link the channel so you can see my smexy background. (The guy on the right in the middle is me, under me is "Steam me" and ontop is "Minecraft me", same with the guy on the left. And that's a "Phantom" btw..haha. http://www.youtube.com/user/Spiorod?feature=mhee[/color]

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Only 480?

Fuck son.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
My English is so crappy that I honestly didn't get it, what is exact point of this thread
He and his friend got a youtube channel, shut up, go subcribe. Watch his videos and laugh.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
hahahaha, yeah Equalizer. It wouldn't let me upload via my editor so I had to do it straight from YouTube -.- Which is shite D:

I guess I'll sub to you guys, help a fellow fearless member out. Good luck. Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Small Bear
SubbedTounge
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Small Bear
aww thanks Wink

Subbed, old friend : )
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • Small Bear
(08-07-2012, 11:14 PM)Equalizer Wrote: He and his friend got a youtube channel, shut up, go subcribe. Watch his videos and laugh.

HAHA.

Laughing done; Resuming posting this post.

But I have to say, They are pretty funny Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • Small Bear