Ban Request - Reevo
Name of player: Reevo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35877300

Time in GMT: 5:40

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Basically tried to RP robbing him but he tries to escape thus breaking the FearRP rule as I was pointing my Mac10 at him and he later told the cops about this.

Ignore the Jake4159tm thing, I messed up editing that
Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKqTWMxn0...e=youtu.be
thats bullshit i was on skype with him you were rdming him because you were mad that i gave him a free gun and not you, dont say your trying to rob him thats bs
(08-03-2012, 03:30 AM)richardhammond Wrote: thats bullshit i was on skype with him you were rdming him because you were mad that i gave him a free gun and not you, dont say your trying to rob him thats bs

The hell are you on about, the only bullshit here is what you're saying about me being mad about you giving him a gun for free in fact I don't even remember you giving him a free gun infront of me besides, would you honestly think I would give a crap about a gun when I have that much money?
If you knew me, you would know that I wouldn't get mad over little things like a pixel.
I ran outside of a shop, saw a taxi and wanted to RP so I get inside and tell him to drive to UM then told him to stop and take a right, stop and wait there then I went into the building and role played putting on a balaclava thus disguising my identity and went out to tell him to get out.
I then started to type that I had a balaclava on but in the middle of it he tries to drive off as seen in the video and get a clip unloaded into him, I role played searching his body for the keys for his taxi and inserting it into the keyhole.
(08-03-2012, 04:08 AM)Remen3 Wrote:
(08-03-2012, 03:30 AM)richardhammond Wrote: thats bullshit i was on skype with him you were rdming him because you were mad that i gave him a free gun and not you, dont say your trying to rob him thats bs

The hell are you on about, the only bullshit here is what you're saying about me being mad about you giving him a gun for free in fact I don't even remember you giving him a free gun infront of me besides, would you honestly think I would give a crap about a gun when I have that much money?
If you knew me, you would know that I wouldn't get mad over little things like a pixel.
I ran outside of a shop, saw a taxi and wanted to RP so I get inside and tell him to drive to UM then told him to stop and take a right, stop and wait there then I went into the building and role played putting on a balaclava thus disguising my identity and went out to tell him to get out.
I then started to type that I had a balaclava on but in the middle of it he tries to drive off as seen in the video and get a clip unloaded into him, I role played searching his body for the keys for his taxi and inserting it into the keyhole.
Indeed this is bullshit, this prick is just trying to get me banned longer. And its not a pixel it consists of 1 and 0, usually called a texture, model. I dont know why you were mad at me and rdm me, This is bullshit as stated earlier.
(08-05-2012, 04:51 PM)ReeVo Wrote:
(08-03-2012, 04:08 AM)Remen3 Wrote:

Indeed this is bullshit, this prick is just trying to get me banned longer. And its not a pixel it consists of 1 and 0, usually called a texture, model. I dont know why you were mad at me and rdm me, This is bullshit as stated earlier.

Look at the date of this ban request, I was not mad at you at all, all I wanted was some role play and it resulted you in breaking a rule.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator