Allowing SS to use a Sniper
+ Support on this.

Because.. Why not?
Just take my support. Just take it. Keep it too.
+Support
Gonna bumb this with my support. Yesterday, i was SS was really in need of equipping a AWP instead of the damn UMP.

+++support
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Here's to me wishing that a certain developer will consider this suggestion.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I dont get what's the point

When i have played on fearless as president no SS have came to help me
And if they would come they killed me always ...

Sorry i think this is a bad idea people will donate to get the tranq sniper/awp and then kill the president instead of defending him

(i dont care if i left the community >:L)
(10-30-2012, 05:00 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: I dont get what's the point

When i have played on fearless as president no SS have came to help me
And if they would come they killed me always ...

Sorry i think this is a bad idea people will donate to get the tranq sniper/awp and then kill the president instead of defending him

(i dont care if i left the community >:L)

Yeah because you're going to get a sniper out to kill the President as an SS, thereby breaking the rules...

That's not even a valid reason against this suggestion...
After seeing Salinsky's thread about diminishing the rebel's power become largely '-supported' and after seeing a topic of re-arming cops approved I thought I would bump this thread.

Seems to have been thoroughly popular enough, so lets hope it gets somewhere.
In my opinion, this should be approved right away, there's fairly many arguments for why this should be added, and they're good.
(11-07-2012, 05:19 PM)Narcotic Wrote: In my opinion, this should be approved right away, there's fairly many arguments for why this should be added, and they're good.

The administrator team has spent a large amount of time on approving and declining the suggestion threads lately.

Just patience can solve this, also +Support.
i will give this my support Because this is really needed in my opinion.

+support
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate