Allowing SS to use a Sniper
(01-17-2013, 09:44 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: -Support

Its a pretty good idea, but i don't think that it will work.

SS already have powerful guns, that they can use during a raid

99% of players are WAY better armed than SS.

SS already have powerful guns, that they can use during a raid, but if they also are allowed to equip a sniper, It makes the chances for the Rebels to fight back during a raid pretty unfair. If a SS has a sniper, you are not going to be able to take him out, not only because he has a sniper, also as he has got Kevlar on!

It's not that you don't think that it'll work, you just think that it will make them overpowered and something to reckon with. It will make you fear them(easy to tell on this post).

You're dealing with a force that pays for materiel with your tax dollars. Hate to break it to you but your government will always be better equipped and armed than your group of contra pals, despite your bias opinion.

tl;dr They're funded, they're sanctioned. You're not.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”

SS already have powerful guns, that they can use during a raid, but if they also are allowed to equip a sniper, It makes the chances for the Rebels to fight back during a raid pretty unfair. If a SS has a sniper, you are not going to be able to take him out, not only because he has a sniper, also as he has got Kevlar on!
Powerful guns? I better like raping a fat man, when using an UMP-45. It's so cheap. The agents should be equipped with a M4 or MP5...
+ Support
- Midnight Blues

both -support and +support .

I think there are inexperienced players out there that donates to FL to become SS, just for the sniper, if we would add this. Also, in the end, it will be abused because the shooter don't think they know who're shooting and everything get messy...

It's good for roleplay and raids! I can't say that I haven't missed it, but if I think about this more deeply, then everything will just be harder for you admins and for us, as we are the victims from the minges.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(01-20-2013, 05:52 AM)myfloodify Wrote: both -support and +support .

I think there are inexperienced players out there that donates to FL to become SS, just for the sniper, if we would add this. Also, in the end, it will be abused because the shooter don't think they know who're shooting and everything get messy...

It's good for roleplay and raids! I can't say that I haven't missed it, but if I think about this more deeply, then everything will just be harder for you admins and for us, as we are the victims from the minges.

I suggest reading the entirety of the thread. Firstly, the suggestion was for you to equip your own sniper so people can't just donate for the sniper. Even if they did, it makes no difference. You have free weapons that can be abused, what difference does a sniper make? It helps to create a more powerful government; which is what it should be.
(01-20-2013, 11:07 AM)Adman Wrote:

I suggest reading the entirety of the thread. Firstly, the suggestion was for you to equip your own sniper so people can't just donate for the sniper. Even if they did, it makes no difference. You have free weapons that can be abused, what difference does a sniper make? It helps to create a more powerful government; which is what it should be.

I totally agree with you that if you add the Sniper the government will be more powerful, but as you know, there is tons of minges out there and giving them ability to sniper from a watchtower for example, it will be to easy for the SS (especially) to ruin a RP even if it's passive or aggressive.

I'm not saying this is a bad thing to add, I just think that it will be abused, the power of Sniper. Just take the sniper tranq, I've been "shot" several times without knowing who it was. I know there is a log for the admins, but the admins can't really be online all the time, right?

I can agree it can be really good for RP's and raids and such things, but as I stated earlier, we have minges and we can't really do anything, except banning them.

If SR/Developers thinks this is a good idea and adds it, I would recommend to have some kind of "limit" of when you can buy the sniper, for example, 150 hours...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(01-20-2013, 03:50 PM)myfloodify Wrote:

I totally agree with you that if you add the Sniper the government will be more powerful, but as you know, there is tons of minges out there and giving them ability to sniper from a watchtower for example, it will be to easy for the SS (especially) to ruin a RP even if it's passive or aggressive.

I'm not saying this is a bad thing to add, I just think that it will be abused, the power of Sniper. Just take the sniper tranq, I've been "shot" several times without knowing who it was. I know there is a log for the admins, but the admins can't really be online all the time, right?

I can agree it can be really good for RP's and raids and such things, but as I stated earlier, we have minges and we can't really do anything, except banning them.

If SR/Developers thinks this is a good idea and adds it, I would recommend to have some kind of "limit" of when you can buy the sniper, for example, 150 hours...

But, don't you understand, what you're adding already exists. Minges can be minges as any class, they can go ahead and ruin passive RPs with snipers as Corleone or Rebels or even Chefs but we don't restrict snipers for them do we?
(01-20-2013, 04:17 PM)Adman Wrote:
(01-20-2013, 03:50 PM)myfloodify Wrote:

But, don't you understand, what you're adding already exists. Minges can be minges as any class, they can go ahead and ruin passive RPs with snipers as Corleone or Rebels or even Chefs but we don't restrict snipers for them do we?

But why add new weapons so the minges can be even more powerful? CityRP, as I have understand, is more of a passive roleplayer server. Why add more weapons, when we enough...? We have the sniper tranq, isn't that better than the real sniper? It's reducing RDM, better alternative to the real sniper, eh?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(01-21-2013, 04:49 PM)myfloodify Wrote: But why add new weapons so the minges can be even more powerful? CityRP, as I have understand, is more of a passive roleplayer server. Why add more weapons, when we enough...? We have the sniper tranq, isn't that better than the real sniper? It's reducing RDM, better alternative to the real sniper, eh?

I don't think you've understood the suggestion clearly enough. No new guns are going to be added and passive roleplay isn't going to be affected. All that happens is that the Special Service would gain the ability to equip their own snipers using their own ammo from their own inventory to better balance the vastly unbalanced rift between contrafarmers/criminals and the government. 'Minges' are already powerful enough, allowing SS to equip snipers won't change that. I'll quickly offer something from my personal experience; rulebreaking that is related (specifically) to the weapons given to the SS is a minority of the total rulebreaking. More of the rule infractions comes from the underground groups that the government is fighting against. (Notwithstanding standard failing, new life rule breaking etc. which is blanket rulebreaking across every class and isn't directly related to how the government jobs are equipped)
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Humla