Allowing SS to use a Sniper
+Support, I also think they should be able to use a Tranq Sniper (with their own ammo of course)
Would make it easier to take out people who are trying to run away from you unlike the tazer you have to be right up to them.
Just another suggestion I think would be good!
(03-11-2013, 07:34 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(01-17-2013, 09:44 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: -Support

Its a pretty good idea, but i don't think that it will work.

SS already have powerful guns, that they can use during a raid, but if they also are allowed to equip a sniper, It makes the chances for the Rebels to fight back during a raid pretty unfair. If a SS has a sniper, you are not going to be able to take him out, not only because he has a sniper, also as he has got Kevlar on!

It took me 11 pages to find someone who had the same opinion as me, I agree with Commander Fi5h and his arguments.
The other 22 pages are full of conflicting and valid opinions. I hope you can see the logic behind it.
My point remains valid. The government has better funding, more personnel, weapons, training, everything. Do tell me why it SHOULDN'T be tipped on the government's side, Hell why not at least balanced?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(03-11-2013, 07:53 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(03-11-2013, 07:38 PM)HellShell Wrote: Powerfull guns?
Which gun is stronger, a UMP or a Galil? I think we both know the answer. Raids at the moment are extremely unfair ATM, the government is UNDERPOWERED. People shoot them with extremely powerfull guns and have a huge advantage because of that. There are so many guns the government can't use, I can handle 5 officers with 1 gun. I can handle at least 2 SS agents with 1 of my guns. Giving SS agents 1 extra weapon to use isn't unfair.

Do keep in mind that the government has 10 people that could be armed, while a gang has around 6 people.

You fail to realize that the rebels/corleones are supported by groups of contrafarmers that stay with them inside of their massive contraforts.
So that number tally is slightly off.
For most of the raids I dealt with as the Kumonryu Tiger Force, for every player who was inside of a contrafort, we usually required at the least three people. This was latter lowered to a four man team for an entire rebel team, so long as we had a HAPC leased by FUMUKU. Now with these numbers in mind, you must realize that Rebels and Corleones are entrenched in fortresses with sniper towers, highwalls, and have the capability to basically meat grind anyone who gets within 500ft of the walls.
The futility of raiding contraforts and anything with some form of defenses in CityRP is on the same level as WW1 Line Marching. You run towards the fort with a USP, and even if you make it to the wall, you are cut down by submachine gun or assault rifle fire.

Welcome to the world of your standard Police Officer/Tiger Force operative.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
Since so many people would like this on the server, I've approved it and made it, will be soon on the server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
SUCCESS! 1 YEAR LATER!
WHOOO
Moved.