BF3 end game
i just discoverd now that BF3 End Game = RAWR DIANOSORS
=D zomg this will be the best DLC I ever saw in my life
evidance that End Game may be with dianosors

1. Picture of the Disk is a soldier with a flare running and looking back at something (May Be Something very powerfull and scary as Dianosors) here is how it looks [Image: BXtOi.jpg]

2.if you google End Game you will get an wiki page and you may find this! "End Game",an episode of Dinosaur Revolution
To be honest, that doesn't look very convincing as it looks a bit fake, here's the real cover:
[Image: battlefield_3_end_game.jpg]
Moved to games thread.

Besides, this is bullshit. Sorry.
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Moisty, Azusa Nakano
(08-04-2012, 08:25 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Moved to games thread.

Besides, this is bullshit. Sorry.

What's Bullshit?
The following 1 user Likes Boosted's post:
  • Slick Rick
(08-04-2012, 08:10 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: i just discoverd now that BF3 End Game = RAWR DIANOSORS
=D zomg this will be the best DLC I ever saw in my life
evidance that End Game may be with dianosors

1. Picture of the Disk is a soldier with a flare running and looking back at something (May Be Something very powerfull and scary as Dianosors) here is how it looks [Image: BXtOi.jpg]

2.if you google End Game you will get an wiki page and you may find this! "End Game",an episode of Dinosaur Revolution

Thought you were leaving?! -_-
The following 1 user Likes VerteX's post:
  • Moisty
Lol that sounds very friendly Tounge
I don't know on which wiki you found it, and I'm not really up to searching that
But what you found is a pile of stinky говно

I still have no idea about end game dlc
I heard many rumors, some even say that it will extend story line telling what really happens to Dima
But dinosaurs? Seriously you can't believe in that crap?

It's not read dead redemptions DLC undead nightmare, it's battlefield! It's formerly cannot be anything like this

*off topic*
DumbAssss -_-
Don't be such a jerk. I don't wanna be either, be teaching you things but
He can always change his mind and stay in this community
They wont make a DLC to singleplayer, it wouldn't be very profitable for them. I figure it's just a last map pack.

However:
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/72...-trending/
http://n4g.com/news/1017982/dice-discuss...#c-6619777
There's noway battlefield would put dinosaurs in their games (even if it would be a whole new level of epic) What we are getting in end game is probably stuff that shouldve been in the first game from the beginning but seeing as EA has gotten more greedy over the years and just rush games, I dont expect anything of quality. (With that said Battlefield 2 is alot better than battlefield 3 even if it took years to get to a new rank)
I must admit, I've barely played Battlfield but the idea of adding dinosaurs to it is preposterous...
Anyways, everyone seems to understand the absurdity of what he suggested. Tounge