Mass RDM.
That of course would be implying you killed me those 3 times.
(08-04-2012, 01:42 PM)Bobby Miller Wrote: As i see on youre Screenshot is NLR ? 5 mins later Dr winrar died 3 times more ? 1st 12 Death, 5 mins later 15 Deaths. you NLR and rush him, we protected our base ? and Germs. as i see i didnt see you in the screenshot, but you broke the NLR too. you got alot of deaths too, GG

And as i heard before by some guy, ( an Admin Actually ) Do not break rules to catch a Rulebreaker.

Your counter argument to our proof of you RDMing is to accuse Winrar of breaking NLR? Really? Why would he keep running back to your base to get killed? That's obviously not what was happening.

I broke NLR? Where is your proof of that? Or are you just going to continue throwing baseless accusations
(08-04-2012, 01:57 PM)Germs Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 01:42 PM)Bobby Miller Wrote: As i see on youre Screenshot is NLR ? 5 mins later Dr winrar died 3 times more ? 1st 12 Death, 5 mins later 15 Deaths. you NLR and rush him, we protected our base ? and Germs. as i see i didnt see you in the screenshot, but you broke the NLR too. you got alot of deaths too, GG

And as i heard before by some guy, ( an Admin Actually ) Do not break rules to catch a Rulebreaker.

Your counter argument to our proof of you RDMing is to accuse Winrar of breaking NLR? Really? Why would he keep running back to your base to get killed? That's obviously not what was happening.

I broke NLR? Where is your proof of that? Or are you just going to continue throwing baseless accusations

I got screenshot. And you can see in the evidence vid that you break nlr
I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]
Hm, I clearly recall you going around RDMing people last night. I was one of those people who happened to just be walking past your little base thing and I'm opened fire upon instantly by an mp5. I even recall saying something in OOC about it, but never received a response. GJ.

Logs can prove a lot you know.
I was there and am here to add more evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5qTXuua8...e=youtu.be

My video shows an rdm by Bobby Miller, Knight was in no way with the group of two, and neither was I. Bobby Miller rdmed the rebel for his crowbar. AlienFreak then rdmed me just because I was near his base.
Clan Needed Tounge
(08-04-2012, 07:03 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: I was there and am here to add more evidence

My video shows an rdm by Bobby Miller, Knight was in no way with the group of two, and neither was I. Bobby Miller rdmed the rebel for his crowbar. AlienFreak then rdmed me just because I was near his base.

I see loads of people with 30+ kills. Its a " Normal " Score if people break the NLR. like Winrar. he got 15 Deaths, and Broke NLR. Germs got more than 12+ Deaths, and Broke NLR. so. we Defend a base people try to Nuke us down with guns and Crowbars, and shit. and people get killed. like in the real world. Son.
(08-04-2012, 08:35 PM)Bobby Miller Wrote: I see loads of people with 30+ kills. Its a " Normal " Score if people break the NLR. like Winrar. he got 15 Deaths, and Broke NLR. Germs got more than 12+ Deaths, and Broke NLR. so. we Defend a base people try to Nuke us down with guns and Crowbars, and shit. and people get killed. like in the real world. Son.

Why would we keep running at you in a locked building with crowbars, what could we possibly gain from that?

Its pretty clear we are not going to waste guns/crowbars running against your locked doors with nothing inside, please try to come up with more believable lies.
(08-04-2012, 09:00 PM)Germs Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 08:35 PM)Bobby Miller Wrote: I see loads of people with 30+ kills. Its a " Normal " Score if people break the NLR. like Winrar. he got 15 Deaths, and Broke NLR. Germs got more than 12+ Deaths, and Broke NLR. so. we Defend a base people try to Nuke us down with guns and Crowbars, and shit. and people get killed. like in the real world. Son.

Why would we keep running at you in a locked building with crowbars, what could we possibly gain from that?

Its pretty clear we are not going to waste guns/crowbars running against your locked doors with nothing inside, please try to come up with more believable lies.

You don't like us and then are trying to get us banned. You provoked us several times before the shooting happened.
I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]
(08-04-2012, 07:03 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: I was there and am here to add more evidence

Do you Know what RDM means ???

Let me Tell you. RANDOM DEATHMATCH. He attack someone i help, so that is Random???. please go to hell with that lame Evidence. Actually, I would not even call it a proof that is a random clip of someone somebody to help another in need.

= Fail post.
You clearly killed him for his crowbar, Knight can even testify here that he wasn't with your group.
Clan Needed Tounge