Random raid?
Uhm hello. When i raid they always say its random raid, but i get raided all the time by unemployed, rebels and corleone (And sometimes by cops) What makes it random raid and not random? Do i need to have a specific reason to raid?

Hope someone can tell me the difference (Sorry if i misspelled any word)
First of all. You've got too have a valid reason to raid. Don't raid him for stupid reasons like: I don't like that guy.

Once you are raiding the first thing you HAVE TO do is yelling: /y This a raid! Or something like that. If you don't do that they can make a ban request on you and you will possibly get banned.
(08-03-2012, 01:19 PM)hellshell Wrote: Once you are raiding the first thing you HAVE TO do is yelling: /y This a raid!

See, this is why you do not want to listen to Hellshell here. (No offence)

First of all, this rule was unlisted ages ago, you don't have to do this anymore.

Also, when raiding you have to make sure you have a legitimate RP reason.

I usually raid to either get my car back from the rebels/corleones or to revenge they took it... Often NLR Prevents this though, this also counts even if you get runned over by some schrub.

Also, it doesnt hurt to ask in @ if your reason is legit, just be patient and friendly, For an example. - "@ I wanted to ask if I was allowed to raid these rebels in revenge of stealing my car."

This is not only smart but also recommended, it could possibly spare you from ALOT of trouble, another thing you have to realize is that. Those people you raid will ALWAYS either whine or complain about it, who doesnt get mad when they loose their beloved contrabands, they will most likely also scream "RANDOM RAID" because THEY do not know your reason, if you did as I recommended asking in the admin chat you can always just say, "An admin confirmed my reason before I raided." No hard feelings.

I hope this helped you.

~Equalizer
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Adman, Spartanjunior
I still see people getting banned with that reason tho.
I don't, that reason hasn't been a 'reason' for ages....
Than i'm just stupid. ( Duh )
But, if im in the apartments and i raid someone there, is it random raid? This happens to me alot. I always get raided by corleones and rebels in the apartments. If i make a base and someone says we are in war with rebels/corleones and they dont have a reason why and they raid me, is that random?
Yes, that would be random. Record them or get screenshots and get those Corleone/Rebel rulebreaker banned.

Also, ask them if they have a reason. If they don't, then don't be afraid to post that Ban Request.
(08-03-2012, 02:41 PM)KarmaKeith Wrote: Yes, that would be random. Record them or get screenshots and get those Corleone/Rebel rulebreaker banned.

Also, ask them if they have a reason. If they don't, then don't be afraid to post that Ban Request.

k ty