Warning Level?
What happens when your "Warning Level" on this site reaches 100%? Is it a website ban? Server ban? Anyways, I recently did a few things that got it up to 30% and I'm worried.

(Sniper, Mikey, no need to explain, thanks.)
Once it reaches 100% we will review your case and decide whether we will enforce a temporary or permanent suspension from the forums, depending on the nature of your infractions.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Noobias
It's mainly when people haven't read the forums rules (usually either posting off topic, or posting in unban/ban requests they don't really have anything to add in).

It's to stop ban requests getting clogged up with "OMG YES BAN HIM NOW PLZ" etc. from people.
The following 1 user Likes Sniperwolf's post:
  • Noobias
Also im glad you think my sig is funny but, post a IM about it please

the unban request threads arn't a place for commenting on my Sig
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(01-09-2011, 09:04 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Also im glad you think my sig is funny but, post a IM about it please

It is pretty funny though Cheese Still makes me lol when i read it ^_^

But yeah .. unban/ban requests are to be kept free of spam.
The following 1 user Likes Sniperwolf's post:
  • Noobias
(01-09-2011, 09:04 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Also im glad you think my sig is funny but, post a IM about it please

I understand, but perheps you didnt read my entire post. I said there is no need to mention that lol. But see? Even sniper is on my side kinda sorta not really! That means I win... something! How about I win donator! /givemoney 10 lol i love ur sig