admin abuse
i see so many admin abuse threads and you guys are so lazy they get closed cause you cant figure out to put the word of the week or what ever. even when the admin's tell you to put it your argue saying you want something to be done and you argue with them saying it doesn't matter. then you cry cause it gets closed cause your to stupid to read and follow the rules. so if you cant follow forum rules. how the hell are you gonna follow the rules in game???? i think admins should add to the ban if you dont do it right if you have a certain amount of hours.

this is not a rage post. i just think most of you need to learn how to read.Smile
The following 1 user Likes Spartan's post:
  • Killjoy
Unfortunately, no matter how many times we have to make them aware of it they don't seem to understand. Not only is the sticky in bold letters but there was an announcement by Andreas not long ago talking about just this. I think the one week suspension teaches them nicely. Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Spartan
Well if you think of most of the people that make the admin abuse threads, they are people who get banned and instead of making an unban request they make an admin abuse. It is rather annoying, but think about it like this. Making a post about it in the off topic wont stop them. Making a post about it in the "News and Announcements" wont stop them. If they are unable to notice the all capped, "Ruleset for admin abuse threads - FAILURE TO READ WILL LEAD TO WEEK BAN" then they will not be able to read anything. I am rather surprised about the people who can notice where the template for the admin abuse is and are unaware of that thread.

I truthfully think it should be longer than a week ban for breaking this rule because it just shows they shouldnt be here anyway.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Haarek, HellShell, Spartan