Why your name?
Cause my name. Derp.
(02-04-2013, 12:53 PM)Jamie Wrote: Cause my name. Derp.

Too much SWAG about that name.
I picked ToasTie because Toast is good for you.

But really i can't remember why i picked it. It's always been my name since like 1 year back xD
RIP in Pepperonis.
When I was a little kid, like, six, my favrioute book was a book called, "You And Me, Little Bear'. And when I got Steam on my dads computer, I was called 'Little Bear', however, when I was nine I got my own computer, and considering Little Bear was already taken, I chose 'Small Bear', even though my dad has changed his name now, I just can't change it. I've had it since I've had Steam, and I've never changed it unless it's for a joke.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Mahti
I was just sitting down one day thinking of a cool name, it popped into my head and here I am. Simple as but still quite a random name.

Btw it's pronounced Ver-zin, now you know!
Information 
Means "Someone" in Croatian....

My friend keeps saying Natco, Its Net-ko... Many a times I have to hit him in the head to get him to say it right. :/
Well, i love Fallout, so the name is pretty obvious, heh.

Yes, i posted even though i have left, problem?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
8 Generations of Navy, I guess I always liked the military theme. (Big machines that go pewpew. Cheese)
I made my name Bloodz_Bro because I wanted a cool name so I though having Bro in my name would be nice and Blood sounded cool and having it Bloods sounded cool but having a z would be awesome and I some times make usernames with _ so I decided of just having a space I would have a _ and then Bloodz_Bro was made! The End.
Neo is my last name, i just changed the o to a 0 and added a 'ster' behind.