Why your name?
So I decided to make this thread purely so people can talk about any sort of history about their name, in real life or steam/in-game, and why they chose it. (Steam names obviously Tounge)

I'll start first, I chose Adman simply because my name is, you guessed it, Adam and I'm such a lazy douche that I cannot be bothered to think up anything interesting. Adman is simple and suits me just fine;

Now it's your turn, why did you chose your name? And are there any mysteries behind it?

c:
My name comes from a hippie shouting quote "Flower-Power!"Idk what the fuck was I thinking when I added Lower to my name,but well,the name has sticked with me for the last several years now.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

I chose mine because I was an eight year old kid.
A few years ago I decided it was time for a badass name, that's why I called myself SoulRipper. I never changed it after that. (Except for my forum name) Sometimes I think I should change it since I only play Gmod, but I'm kind of attached with my name.

My name used to be [BOSS] ->[JDM]<- [NL] this was in my Call of Duty times.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Well I was a WoW player back then and my name was Zekrot and... Bahh I dunno, don't really like it but I have nothing else Cheese
(07-27-2012, 05:56 PM)Soul Wrote: [JDM]

[JDM] = Jan D Meltzar? Donated way to much to that guy's paypal account.

Anyways, my first name was N00bSt4r, back when I was playing Cod4 and Css.

When I joined FL my name was Toxic, but as I got permed and stuff I decided to start on a fresh. I saw Equalizer in Virtual DJ so I was like, Wow. THATS a cool name, then i attempted to change to Baseplate and Equality but everyone was calling me Equal so I just had to change back..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
My name means "stuff finder" on Danish. Hell, i like finding stuff! :-D

Plus this epic song inspired me;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAv2sDPJBrs

The following 1 user Likes Blonde's post:
  • Noobias
Well I think my name pretty much explains itself. Oh, and I was not very old when I choose it.

Ah, the amount of times I've been told on shooters "Ha, now you're StillDead" - Shit joke.
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • BambusBo, Haarek
The GerrBear in my name came from a nickname Byakko gave to me.
Actually i found dis name online, was getting sick of my earlier name and googled for other names