A rebellion?
Explain to me the rules of war on this server. I come from DarkRP and have been looking for a better group. In DarkRP few knew the rules very well and it was easy to use that to our advantage. However here there are a lot more rules and I find myself wondering how they should be interpreted. Thank you for answering all of my questions.

In some servers me and my two pals would eventually become very powerful and rich. We would make money through any means that we could. Now don’t say we don’t RP if we are in it for the money. Plenty of people do what they do in real life for the money. So, after a while, we would not need to make as much money through shady means and could be out in the open with our illegal and legal activities as we had very little to fear. So we decided one day after having the police raid our house for no reason and not finding anything. (We know how to hide things) That we would make a more fair and just world to live in for the common folk. We took over the suburbs and blocked off the entrance with a fading door. After taking control of a good sized region of the map(though very unused), and setting up potential defenses. We offered safe-haven to those who wished to join our rebel-city. There were no laws except no raiding inside the city gates. We were the police force and if you were caught breaking this simple law, you were KOS (only by us) and your belongings were confiscated and you were not allowed back in. No killing unless in self-defense.

So the 1 simple law was very easy to follow, buy your house inside the city and don’t screw with other peoples stuff. We provided protection. The whole time the admin permitted this, cause basically it was our property that we claimed as a Gang. Our citizens were simply constantly trespassing and they understood their rules as tresspassers that they would be shot if not abiding by your rules. (If you are on someones property and they tell you to jump on one leg and pat your tummy or GTFO, then you either choose an option or be shot for not complying with them asking you to leave.)

Basically think about if you allow someone in your house but say, “don’t go upstairs or I will shoot you.” If they come upstairs, you shoot them, no questions asked, your aren’t breaking the server rules. They are in your house and were warned. Ive seen the Mob claims a whole street on this server, so could we claim a small portion of the town? Like the industrial area?

This was a very fair city and we are always nice and anyone could visit in or out whenever except Gov. Officials. So eventually the police force and SWAT attempted to retake the portion of town. But because we had the three of us guarding it with rifles. Plus all the citizens of the city were able to defend the city, they were thwarted many times. We ran a fair and just city until we logged out that night. Would this be possible in this server? Say the corleones did this, or the rebels, and only non Gov personnel were allowed in. There isn’t much difference from having a large group of 10+ people living in one building.

No we do not break server laws within this city. No it does not take away from the RP, you can still RP as someone who is going against the government. All non-government officials are free to do what they want as long as they abide by the one rule, No Raiding inside the city.

So you can open a business, deal drugs, sell illegal material, run a honest restaurant, or just have a home away from the annoying noob police who like to fire shots in the streets or shoot people for driving their cars over the speed limit.. We even like to RP our own jails by locking people in a room for 1-5 minutes depending on the crime. Usually they don’t abide by RP rules and don’t abide, in which case we shoot them. But very rarely do people find it hard to follow the rules. It’s basically an organized crime syndicate that reaches out to all criminals.
Is there a TL:DR version?