dual monitors?
I recently got a dual monitor setup, but I can't figure out how to get a big wallpaper to span across both of them. It only duplicates the same wallpaper on both of them. Someone help me with this please Cheese
http://www.displayfusion.com/ you can find a cracked copy on the inter webs or pay for it. but i use it. it can set up to different wallpapers or one big one. really handy does other shit to
What video card do you have?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-24-2012, 09:24 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: What video card do you have?

I dunno, I'll check in a sec.
Start -> Run -> Type Dxdiag and press Enter -> Go to the Video tab.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-24-2012, 05:52 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Start -> Run -> Type Dxdiag and press Enter -> Go to the Video tab.

NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450, is that it?
(07-24-2012, 06:19 PM)Sir Fiddlesticks Wrote:
(07-24-2012, 05:52 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Start -> Run -> Type Dxdiag and press Enter -> Go to the Video tab.

You are going to kill it with dual monitors. I had the same one untill I changed it two months ago, it was from GainWard. It had alot of issues running on a poor HD ready monitor. Sad
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-24-2012, 07:51 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(07-24-2012, 06:19 PM)Sir Fiddlesticks Wrote:

You are going to kill it with dual monitors. I had the same one untill I changed it two months ago, it was from GainWard. It had alot of issues running on a poor HD ready monitor. Sad

I've had dual monitors for a few months now, it's been running just fine, I've had no problems with it. I just can't figure out how to make my wallpaper span across both.
Right click on the background and select Personalization

Click on Desktop Background

Select a background image that is at least as wide as the combined resolution of both of your monitors.

Now, this is the trick: Select the Tile picture positioning option

Click OK
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-24-2012, 08:03 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Right click on the background and select Personalization

Click on Desktop Background

Select a background image that is at least as wide as the combined resolution of both of your monitors.

Now, this is the trick: Select the Tile picture positioning option

Click OK

yay thank you <3