Admins could you please answer a quick question?
Well as it says in the topic i am just woundering why my latest thread was deleted? I am just woundering why? did someone get offended or what? In my eyes i did nothing to offend anyone with just a picture. Oh well just want a answer to why it was deleted.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Well the Confederate flag can be taken as racist to some people, that's probably why
Probably but i saw no one that said anything about they being offended (altough i didnt have time to check the topic to much.) but i think admins could have atleast told me they were shutting it down instead of just doing it. Oh well all i can do is wait for a admin to answer. Im not mad or anything im just curious and want to know.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Wait what flag can be racist these days?
Ok the situation is this Mahti. I made a thread asking what people thought of my new flag (the one i use as profile picture) it got some responses no one seemd to be Offended by it and now when i woke up today the thread was deleted. So i am just wanting to know who deleted it and why? and as stated i am not mad im just curious and want to know just why it was deleted.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

No offence to him, But I think it was kill-joy, He gets rather offended by most things.
The following 7 users Like Warior135's post:
  • Nadrickk, Basse, WorldWideCoffee, Slick Rick, Decay, User 5190, Moisty
Might have been him but i just really want to know just why they closed it? i mean if i offended someone im sorry but i mean if it was Killjoy he usually says something before closing a post but this one was just *boom* gone deleted. So as you might understand im curious as to why and whom closed it.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(07-22-2012, 03:54 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: Why close it when you can delete it? REMOVE IT FROM THE WORLD...OUT OF THE INTERNET...IN THE TRASH CAN....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.

May i ask are you usually this evil or is it just a sometimes thing? nah just joking.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I remember it, in fact I was just looking for it to see if anyone had responded to my post where I speculated if you maybe were a bit white-supremacist, what with the confederate flag, iron cross and the whole nord thing..
You wonder why your confederate flag was removed? Since the south believed in enslaving the blacks I think that is a tad bit racist. No one cares you have the flag but you posted it on here to purposely do that. You said what do you think of my flag? You obviously were trying to get a reaction out of people. No need to take this any further.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Blonde, equal, User 5190