Crowbar Fix? Baby steps..
Why not start fixing the crowbar, rather than harsh suggestions to remove it?

*cough cough Equalizer *

So here is what i suggest!

Damage per crowbar hit : 20

Swing Rate : 1 swing every 3 seconds?

Additional Effects : When hit, vision is temporarily changed to make it harder to see, to replicate blunt trauma. If it is possible to make it only apply when struck to the head, then that would be fabulous.

Another 'possibility' could be that there is a 5% (very low) chance that when struck on the head, you could pass out for a short amount of time. Your vision would be disabled, and in a state of paralyzation ( such as sleep/tranq )

What do you think?
The following 4 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Von Tempski, Basse, equal, Fiddlestiiicks
+support

remove it, change it, I dont care. Somthing needs to change :\
YES

+Support!!

I love this idea!
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
[Image: dr_house_do_want.jpg]
I think the Crowbar and Knife should have more distinctive hot spots. I think if you hit someone on the head with the crowbar it should take 50 damage and knock the person out. And the rest would be 20 damage for it.

For the knife I think it should be a one hit kill with or without kevlar. That annoys me so much. You sneak up behind some body and stab them in the back and it doesnt kill them. If I stab you in the back of the neck I dont see you walking away from that. It makes the knife completely useless and I dont want to see the Crowbar go useless too.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • User 5190, Ms. Mudpie
1 swing every 3 seconds and only 20 damage? Maybe keep the damage and change the swing time?
I do believe crowbar's have had their damage reduced.

Done.