LethalBlades Unban Request.
Your name: lethalblade.

Your ban ID: 9375.

Banned by: [FL] Beflok.

Server: Both.

Involved: No one else was involved.

Why we should unban you: Hey , Im Lethalblade i was banned for too many banns
And i agree , Im here to say that im sorry to all the staff that had to put up with me during this period of time and im here to prove that i have matured.
I believe that there is always room for improvement
i just want to be accepted into this community once again to show that i have got better , i will oaf not to break any rules , i just want to play with my friends again and meet more along the way.

Beflok I agree that 16 banns is enough and you had 100% rights to ban and i am sorry for the trouble and my arrogant's.

Once i joined this server i was amazed at the scenery and the way the system worked the criminals the police the secret agents running around the street the people driving there cars the atmospheric when i played server just lit me up like a candle , this server still means this to me , it means everything just for 1 more chance , just so i can be apart of this server once again , i
know your probably reading this and thinking " this lethal guy will never change" but i promise you , i will change , i will make the staff on this server think that giving me another chance will be worth it.

I just want to log onto this server again and have a smile on my face walking around its many streets watching cop cars travelling to a raid onto the criminals , or to help the city and to watch people setting up there shops and stalls so they can earn there money , i want to walk up to people greeting them asking them if there having a nice day , or whether i can help them in any buisness to chance myself and adapt to roleplaying in diffrent ways , because thats what fearless roleplay is , the ability to join the community and not to be afraid of people being racist or abusive towards people , to roleplay.

This has been my reasons to be unbanned for 1 more chance i will make you proud and make the seconds of reading this request worth it and i
will prove that i have got better.

This has been lethalblade
Thank you Fearless Roleplay.
Sorry once more.
If we do not end war , war will end us.
-H.G Wells
I have since roleplayed with this user on other servers during his ban and in my opinion he has shown a massive improvement in roleplay and overall maturity.
This guy has learned so much from the world of RP after his little break from the servers.
I have played with him a couple times and I tell you that he is not just roleplaying, he is providing his character to the max!
Thanks for the support guys Smile
-H.G Wells
I have personally role played with Lethal Blade for about a year now. He is not only a great person but a great role player. He has matured much over the last few months, and i trust that if he is unbanned he will not cause any trouble.
I support this, I Rped With him about 12 times. He is AMAZING And deserves a Second chance. So i can once again rp with him.
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
Thanks once again everyone for your support Smile
If this goes well , i will be looking foward to roleplaying with you all again.
-H.G Wells
"bump"

I don't understand why this hasn't yet been reviewed.
You ask for one more chance, but basically you already received 16 chances. 16 times you had the time trying to understand how the game works, reading the rules and asking other people for help. You apparently failed to do this.

I see ban reasons as: "Blatent RDM", "Mass RDM".

I see a lot of opinions written here about you, which are good. However I can't use these since it's not allowed to post that in unban requests.

I deny the unban request since 16 bans is way, way too much.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.