2nd time ban for nothing
Your name: Wackyzak

Your ban ID: 12720

Banned by: [FL] Andreas

Server:rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: -
Why we should unban you: From what i can tell i was banned for doing my job; I tazed one guy for shooting at me and killing a fellow officer and was getting a warrant to arrest. Then i was told to move from the area by one of his mafia friends (i think it was mafia) who shot me once and told me to get away from here. As i was a police man, i was doing my job was getting a warrant for both criminals and then found my self banned. What have i done wrong? I did everything right no?
I know this may seem slightly rude, but this time could someone atleast reply this time.
Equalizer, me and you was involved. I believe equalizer want to state his opinion here so I will let him.

And the ban is under one day so you are not even allowed to post this, I will close it after he has stated his opinion and told the story.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I was shooting a cop who tried to report us to the other cops because we threatened him..

I killed him and suddenly you came out from the car, I took you under gun point while running backwards, I fired a couple shots to make you stop running after me but as I ran out of stamina you tazed me and ran over me which made me loose 50 HP.. Afterwards you got ran over and Banned by Andreas who were also Aiming at you during this incident...

You should just be glad he didnt ban you for breaking FearRP twice..

Side Note:

(07-13-2012, 02:43 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Do not PM our staff with your plead. The only way to get your ban lifted before it expires is by filing a proper Unban Request in The Courthouse section of our forums. Bans that are shorter than 24 hours can't be appealed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Unban request denied.

Moved & Closed.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3