Unban Request - Relo
Your name: Relo

Your ban ID: 12813

Banned by: [FL] StillAlive

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Me, [FL] StillAlive, Enfuze, 2 other random people

Why we should unban you: So basically i was a gundealer i was walking around by the flea market when alot of people (including police) started to gather, when enfuze starts shooting the officer. He then proceeds to shoot me, i then proceed to shoot back (who wouldnt?). After i kill him and he tries to plead innocent he comes back instantly (breaking NLR) and then kills me. So i go back to collect my car and then he accuses me of shooting him again and yet again shoots me. So i retaliate once more, but get killed and he walks away free. Then for some reason the admin comes to me and brings a random witness who i didn't even know was there and said i started killing everybody? The only person i shot at was enfuze because he shot at me. Thanks for reading.
You admitted right in front of me, that a gun like the m4 sprays and that was why you hit the other persons.
Now what I don't understand is that you somehow can damage them in a grade like that, when you only shot after 1 single guy?
To me that doesn't sound really right.

Besides your ban is not really long, just so you know.
I Said i hit one guy and apparently i had hit loads? When literally only shot one guy, its annoying that i got banned for such a small reason. Don't worry i'll wait it out though...
You know what, I must admit that I'm quite unclear about the whole situation myself.
It is a small reason and I don't even think you deserve it.

I have removed your ban now. See you on the server.

Unban request approved.