My computer was hacked.
Your name: Abstracted, he changed it to "Fromowitch"

Your ban ID: 12672

Banned by: [FL] Zzzzap

Server: Both

Involved: I wasnt there, i believe lots of people who have done nothing.

Why we should unban you:

It started yesterday when i noticed my torrentleech account was banned for being used by multiple users. I assumed i opened it on a school PC or something like that. I didnt really mind it. Quickly after that, my internet became REAL slow. I went to speedtest.net, and my speed was %40 below the speed i have usually. I thought it was a problem from the internet company, you know, these things are legit, they happen from time to time, its quite common. That never stopped, and eventually i just went watching TV. After a few hours, i get a text message from a "friend", that i am permabanned from Fearless, and that karma is a bitch. This guy was friends with me, and he knew my Minecraft account as we shared it, because he had no money to buy it. My MC password, and internet, and everything was just the same, just not my steam account. I mocked this guy from being permabanned a week or two ago. Now, he also sent me a picture with my last website visit. I searched in the processes and saw this (look at the highlighted process), now after a quick search i found out its a RAT - Remote Administration Tool. I uninstalled it and all, and i can't recall which file i opened to install this, i never installed it, so it must have been hidden in something he sent me a long time ago. He got my Steam account, my internet, he changed my steam name, put retarded pictures, added random people and started saying bad things to people on my friends list. I will try and recover my account, in case you are unbanning please dont do it now, as he is still using my acc. I uninstalled the RAT, i will solve the steam recovering issue and the issue in real life, but all i want you to know is that i'm not a minge, i never was, i never had intention to do such a horrible thing, You can ask Soul, i was always happy to help the server. Also, please redirect Soul here, he knows i would never do such a thing. I am willing to refund if anyone lost his wep, presuming he picked the weapons up. Also if i'm not unbanned, and if i am, i am very very sorry for all the people who got propkilled by this minge. Trust me, he will fking get what he deserves. I just wanted to make clear i'm not a minge, and i'll post here when my steam account is safe again.
Your ban was reduced from permanent to 1 month. Keep this in mind for the future, your account is your responsibility.