Fallen demotion
Damn.. Bye Fallen, its been a long time ago, but you where a very nice guy.
And thanks for the epic raid, if you remember that Tounge
Dang it, now we lose a flippin lot of models,

Suits.. CP suit, all gone.
Wow. I never though i'd see this day come. Well, I did post a complain thread on him long time ago, so I probably see why. But I never wanted him demoted D:
Sad to hear, as he has been playing a very important role in this community. If it helps in any way, Fallen; I'd vote 'no' if there was an official vote for your demotion. Nervous
Lol. Why make an admin abuse thread then Tounge?
(01-05-2011, 02:01 PM)2Deep Wrote: Lol. Why make an admin abuse thread then Tounge?

It was more than a complain. It was most importantly a suggestion. If you read it (and find it) -then it should make sense. It was ment as a suggestion to turn something negative into something slight more positive.
(01-05-2011, 02:04 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(01-05-2011, 02:01 PM)2Deep Wrote: Lol. Why make an admin abuse thread then Tounge?

It was more than a complain. It was most importantly a suggestion. If you read it (and find it) -then it should make sense. It was ment as a suggestion to turn something negative into something slight more positive.

Wait what?
Talk about that somewhere else.

Say your bye's to him now cuz he said he doesn't want to stay now :S

But wouldn't the logical demotion be Admin? Not donator?
(01-05-2011, 02:08 PM)[FL:RP]Shark Wrote: Talk about that somewhere else.

Say your bye's to him now cuz he said he doesn't want to stay now :S

But wouldn't the logical demotion be Admin? Not donator?

Think about it? If they wanted him demoted from Owner/Super for abusing, he could abuse almost as mutch being admin?

No offence.

Admins have less power than a Super etc...
It'd be the logical demotion, but I guess he wants to leave now
(01-05-2011, 02:12 PM)[FL:RP]Shark Wrote: Admins have less power than a Super etc...
It'd be the logical demotion, but I guess he wants to leave now

Yeah.. more power. That's in Q menu weopens etc.. Not that mutch more power ofc there is Refunding, etc.. Just saying that he could abuse no matter what.. Physgun abuse, Command abuse etc. Man i have used etc alot.

Back to topic.