how many pockets can u hold of each
how many pockets can u hold of each?
Unlimited just dont drop it or ya screwed Sad
That is a lie Lolman.

You are able to hold 50 Big Pockets, 50 Medium Pockets, and 50 Small Pockets if you use them your self, however if you pick up pockets which are used already you can hold a unlimited amount.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(07-19-2012, 03:18 PM)Equalizer Wrote: That is a lie Lolman.

You are able to hold 50 Big Pockets, 50 Medium Pockets, and 50 Small Pockets if you use them your self, however if you pick up pockets which are used already you can hold a unlimited amount.
Would that count as a glitch?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-19-2012, 05:58 PM)Midget Wrote:

Nope.

[FL:RP] Equalizer: Temar, would it be Bug Exploit if we say I had hit the Pocket limit which is 50 Pockets.
[FL:RP] Equalizer: And I get a friend whom hasnt hit it to buy pockets use them and then drop them.
[FL:RP] Equalizer: Which allows me to by pass the limit.
[FL] Temar: probably but dont care, im pretty sure alot of people have done it who have alot of them
[FL] Temar: we would have too ban alot of people
[FL] Temar: inc admins

According to this you woulndt be able to get banned for it, since so many people have done it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(07-19-2012, 10:06 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(07-19-2012, 05:58 PM)Midget Wrote:

Nope.

[FL:RP] Equalizer: Temar, would it be Bug Exploit if we say I had hit the Pocket limit which is 50 Pockets.
[FL:RP] Equalizer: And I get a friend whom hasnt hit it to buy pockets use them and then drop them.
[FL:RP] Equalizer: Which allows me to by pass the limit.
[FL] Temar: probably but dont care, im pretty sure alot of people have done it who have alot of them
[FL] Temar: we would have too ban alot of people
[FL] Temar: inc admins

According to this you woulndt be able to get banned for it, since so many people have done it.
Oh, okey. Thank you.

I don't think I would be filling up my inventory any time soon Tounge
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.