TTT --> Build
Lightbulb 
Alright everyone, as some of you might have noticed that FL now also owns a
TTT-server(Troube in Terrorist Town) thanks to Fallen and a friend of his
I have this server in my favorites and every time when I am online I always see 0/16 players this is kinda sad as it just is a waste of money
so my idea is to convert this TTT server to a build server with all the necessary addons, maps, moderation, etc.
What this idea will need though are a few things ;
- Fallen and his friends approval
- Good moderation( since buildservers are attractive to minges )
- Good maps ( Minges are attracted to maps they recognise from singleplayer )
- And ofcourse alot of willing people to be nice to eachother to play on the server (:

If this idea get's approved I will make another topic over what the server will require.
So tell me what do you think about it pro or contra and suggestions are ofc always welcome (:
-Signature removed-
Hmm, well the reasson why it got no players is because Fallen is away on holiday or simply dont have time for FL community. And If i remember correctly his friend is the one who owns the server or something similar so dont think they loose any money. And if the communitywhere to go for another gamemode it would probarly be a builder as you say, or some other game modes. Would love to try out one of those ship vs ship games.
Or TTT -> 2nd RP server for new map
Signature too big...
Probarly to bad Ping or something. And need permission from Fallens m8.
Another RP server doesn't sound that good, neither does build. TTT is very enjoyable, it just takes some players to get it started.

PS: What's the ip? Never saw it before Sad
I will actually support this.

Reason is build is more attractive for players, and it would be good for FL to have a build server.
Ye, now i can make awesome stuff on FL build also ^^
Signature too big...
Instead of going to another shitty server with minges..
I would love a sandbox server with all the addons such as stacker and smart constraints, I would deffo be on there when Im not on RP
How much slots needs a build server?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.