Godfather movie?
Ok some questions about the godfather movie.

How many movies are there really? I have seen nr 1 and nr 2 but i can also find a nr 3 but it came out about 20 years later than the other ones. Is this movie still related to the other 2?

And what do you guys think about the godfather movies?
3 is very related to 2, but is often considered to be a piece of shit.
Number 1 is fucking gold. I don't remember most of the second, and i've never watched the third.

I would recommend reading the books when it comes to the Godfather. Mario Puzo is an amazing author.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • User 5190, Rahiro
I really enjoyed the first one actually the second one was kinda boring actually
The first one is the best, but i actually like the last 2 aswell. Some of the best movies ever made!
The following 1 user Likes NaVi's post:
  • michael clay
Actually watch any of the godfather movies for the first time last weekend and saw the 2nd movie the day before yesterday and i am going to watch the 3rd later tonight or tomorrow. So far the 1st movie is the best one in my opinion and i have to say the second one while still good was a bit boring in some places.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 1 user Likes Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • CallMeMaybe
I have seen all of them,I liked the first one best,and yeah to be honest the second and the third cant even be remotely compared to the first one,good movie.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

The following 1 user Likes LowerFlowerPower's post:
  • michael clay
I've only seen the first, and while the actors were 10/10 I give the movie only about an 8/10. It really didn't live up to the hype and credit it gets IMO, and I fucking love Mafia movies
I've not seen any, I really need to go do so from the sounds of this.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • michael clay