Experiencing extreme DDoS-like lag.
I just connected and I instantly started experiencing lag, not being able to move, twitching, repeating but everybody else seems to be role-playing absolutely fine, unless I'm mistaken and the server is actually being attacked I tried re-connecting and it didn't solve it.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Well if you're sure it's not the server here's a few things to think about.

#1: Have you pissed off anyone lately, or gotten any threats, do you know any people that may be ddosing you?

#2: It could be a possible trojan/viruses that can slow down your internet speed/computer a significant amount.

#3: If you have family members, make sure they're all not watching super HD videos while downloading loads of things, this will give little bandwidth for you to use on the FL server.

#4: It could just be your internet in general, provider issues, router issues, ect. Try resetting your internet router if you haven't already.
The following 1 user Likes Vauld's post:
  • LowerFlowerPower
(07-16-2012, 07:51 PM)Vauld Wrote: Well if you're sure it's not the server here's a few things to think about.

#1: Have you pissed off anyone lately, or gotten any threats, do you know any people that may be ddosing you?

#2: It could be a possible trojan/viruses that can slow down your internet speed/computer a significant amount.

#3: If you have family members, make sure they're all not watching super HD videos while downloading loads of things, this will give little bandwidth for you to use on the FL server.

#4: It could just be your internet in general, provider issues, router issues, ect. Try resetting your internet router if you haven't already.
Now that's the way you help somepony!
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

The following 1 user Likes LowerFlowerPower's post:
  • Dubwub
Thanks, unplugged my router for 5 min now it's fine, a little on the laggy side but everyone seems to have high ping Smile