Need Help! Ä° need tips for Australian girl :(
(07-15-2012, 05:09 PM)hellshell Wrote:
(07-15-2012, 02:52 PM)GunFISH Wrote: One word : Self-Confidence

And be yourself. don't act like a person who lost his virginity when he was 9... If you rape her let her follow you, tranq her in a alley. tell everyone she past out. and drag her to your house / apartement / bus.

If you're in your house / apartement / bus and you are raping here. use a condome.

Raping in a bus? Might not be the best idea.

The following 1 user Likes Blonde's post:
  • User 5190
How do you know that?

*laughs evilly*
Cover your body from head to toe in Vegemite and walk out onto the beach. She will be all over you within seconds.
(07-15-2012, 05:02 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: The best advice I can give you is not to listen to these virgins.

she dont speaks much. thats one of the reason why i love her .
Why would you ask people who play fearless advice on girls....?
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
The following 6 users Like todcat's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Blonde, GRiiM, Spartan, Slick Rick, User 5190
Why not?
(07-15-2012, 07:06 PM)hellshell Wrote: Why not?

Because of the following made-up probably true statistics:
75% of the members in this community are 16 or younger

95% of the members in this community are virgins like Ruxandra pointed out.

99,999999% of the members in this community are trolls. (With the obvious exception of me)

EDIT:Use ask yahoo or something similiar.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

The following 2 users Like LowerFlowerPower's post:
  • Spartanjunior, Bandut
You walk up to her and say "do ya or dontcha'

My grandpa says it worked for him.... And apparantly so O.o
The following 1 user Likes ChimpB's post:
  • Odyssey
Roll in honey and cover yourself up in flower, then run towards here.
That works... maybe.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-15-2012, 05:09 PM)hellshell Wrote: And be yourself. don't act like a person who lost his virginity when he was 9... If you rape her let her follow you, tranq her in a alley. tell everyone she past out. and drag her to your house / apartement / bus.

If you're in your house / apartement / bus and you are raping here. use a condome.

Well yes of course if you're not gonna be yourself how can you have self-confidence, thats a given.

Anyway.

Self-confidence does work. Of course it's an massive assistance if you're also a looker, but I've seen... well lets just say not the most handsome men in the world pull quality birds, but this is just for chatting up girls in bars, and of course if you already know her and already connect with her on a deeper and more emotional level, it should be alot easier.

But what the hell we're all just 14 yearold virgins right? So what the hell do I know?!