Blusheep's goodbye
Dear fearless, this is blusheep you are hearing, I am leaving fearless for another community, an open aura spr srs rp server. I am leaving because i am butthurt and im all out of cream. Being banned for trying to apologise and also making a little joke, admins not listening to me half the time, and realizing that i will never become an admin after ive been banned, I really liked fearless but it hurt the hell out of my butt and im done, I liked most of the admins, almost all of the older ones, dont really think the new ones are that great, mahti is fun though. Well, ill miss most of you gaiz but i must go now, my sheep planet needs me, I am leaving some of my wool for you guys, please use it wisely. I hope to play dayz with earl reliqua coffee and grubbeh though :3. I'll still be on steam of course, add me if you want: blusheep23
Bye fearless, bloshep out.

This is from blusheep, not me. He asked me to post it since he got banned for trololololing.
The following 3 users Like Fiddlestiiicks's post:
  • Moisty, Jacob1029, Temar
[Image: tumblr_m70oga8OGO1rt166j.gif]

Bye, I'll miss you. :c
The following 2 users Like BombFire's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Nadrickk
What about the wedding Blusheep was going to have with campress!!!???!? Sad
....but anyways Cya blusheep im gonna miss those melonings.
Goodbye blusheep. Hope you have fun in the other community.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(07-14-2012, 05:58 AM)spartanjunior31 Wrote: What about the wedding Blusheep was going to have with campress!!!???!? Sad
....but anyways Cya blusheep im gonna miss those melonings.

I didn't accept it.

Anyways, bye blu.
.. who?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(07-14-2012, 05:16 AM)Sir Fiddlesticks Wrote: Dear fearless, this is blusheep you are hearing, I am leaving fearless for another community, an open aura spr srs rp server. I am leaving because i am butthurt and im all out of cream. Being banned for trying to apologise and also making a little joke, admins not listening to me half the time, and realizing that i will never become an admin after ive been banned, I really liked fearless but it hurt the hell out of my butt and im done, I liked most of the admins, almost all of the older ones, dont really think the new ones are that great, mahti is fun though. Well, ill miss most of you gaiz but i must go now, my sheep planet needs me, I am leaving some of my wool for you guys, please use it wisely. I hope to play dayz with earl reliqua coffee and grubbeh though :3. I'll still be on steam of course, add me if you want: blusheep23
Bye fearless, bloshep out.

This is from blusheep, not me. He asked me to post it since he got banned for trololololing.

Did you play here to get a chance to administrate, I am here to have fun. Admin or not. We are here to RP. Anyways good bye, good luck in the future / the other community.
Glad to see we're finally getting rid of those irritating spam posts you made. Hope you learned from it, because nobody really liked them.

Bye.
The following 6 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Blonde, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Moisty, Haarek, MuLLeY, Dylan
So long Blusheep, hope you find another community you enjoy.
Quote:and realizing that i will never become an admin after ive been banned,

Stopped reading after that.

However, sad to see you go, and hopefully you enjoy your new community.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.