unblacklist weapons access
Name:doctor bud

Time/Date:7/13/2012 10:52pm EST

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:5840823

Admin who blacklisted you:[FL]Grub

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I was blacklisted along with like 5 other people for supposedly "Cheating, hacking, gameplay tampering" But I was never made aware of this, never had any issues attributed to me on the server by this admin, and have not a reason to think why I should be blacklisted.
I do not recall banning/blacklisting you. If an admin would mind unblacklisting him, it would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I had a little trouble with the whole deal as you can see with Panda due to the fact it didn't exactly register and I had to manually ban someone for hacking.

Hope we can forgive my little accident...

As always Have a nice Day.

~Grub
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
ill look into this as too what the cause was
No biggie Grub, just as long as I get it sorted Smile
I'm....still.....waiting.....
Moved to denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Moved back, read the thread this is approved pending actually being done
Sorted.