Where damn admins?
Please bear in mind that it's summer and most of us are on vacation. Personally I've been away for two weeks and I'm leaving for another week this saturday.

That would probably be why you are in need of admins. It's natural. I'm pretty sure other servers experience this problem during the holidays too.
Our admins do a great job considering the traffic this server gets.

Do I wish there were more admins on, more of the time? Of course I do, who wouldn't?
But the problem of understaffed admins has been brought up time and again and I am sure that Soul and the team are trying to recruit new members, I mean hey! Grub got appointed today.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • IceHawk
(07-13-2012, 02:43 PM)hellshell Wrote: Admins can't be on 24/7 bro.

How is it that we have 16 admins and no-one is online at night or switch turns of guarding the server?
there on vacation
(07-15-2012, 08:14 AM)MaxiMax Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 02:43 PM)hellshell Wrote: Admins can't be on 24/7 bro.

How is it that we have 16 admins and no-one is online at night or switch turns of guarding the server?

It's summer holidays, a lot of people like to go out and do things in real life. Not everyone wants to be playing on Gmod every single day, there are lots of other games to play too.
Stop complaining if there isn't an admin on for a few hours, they come onto the server and watch over it when they want to, it's not a job, they do it because they want to.
I'm on vacation 2000km away from my home. I do other stuff and play gmod, I have a job so I can earn money. and if you look my profile you will see my status is away.
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • Spartan
You sir are quite the ass-hole, Admins can do what they want, They volunteer
If you see a rulebreaker record it with fraps, take screenshots and make a ban request. They didn't make that forum just to look at.

-Hell
Just a quick check, in the Last 24 hours 558 Players have been online
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • GRiiM
(07-15-2012, 04:49 PM)Temar Wrote: Just a quick check, in the Last 24 hours 558 Players have been online

Really amazing record :O Cheese