Ruxandra
(07-13-2012, 10:02 AM)basti703 Wrote: Stop abusing your power and get your ass off the throne, you should have been replaced with Blackdog instead.
It's a freaking courthouse, how old are you? 12? You're supposed to be serious, not laughing at someone.
(07-13-2012, 12:23 PM)basti703 Wrote: Just let me show you I improved, my friend didn't have to go through all of this, he got permed. All he had to do was go down on his knees and beg for a second chance.
I don't see why you won't let me show you I have changed, have me under surveillance or perm ban me if you get any complaints.
I was making a unban request, and you're all going crazy telling me i'm an admin's ass kisser, and you're laughing at me? I don't find it funny at all eventhough, I want to show you I can RP on YOUR server, I have acess to props, I have some friends left to participate in my RP.
If I break a rule, you can just throw me out of the server and never take me back again.

The OP doesn't show at all you have changed though. My plan was to find something that you can do but won't and deny your unban request because of that to see a reaction. There were two possible ones:

1.Rage like you did above.

2.Calmly try to work out a deal.

This was entirely made just to prove you haven't changed the aggresive behaviour.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-13-2012, 01:39 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 12:23 PM)basti703 Wrote: Just let me show you I improved, my friend didn't have to go through all of this, he got permed. All he had to do was go down on his knees and beg for a second chance.
I don't see why you won't let me show you I have changed, have me under surveillance or perm ban me if you get any complaints.
I was making a unban request, and you're all going crazy telling me i'm an admin's ass kisser, and you're laughing at me? I don't find it funny at all eventhough, I want to show you I can RP on YOUR server, I have acess to props, I have some friends left to participate in my RP.
If I break a rule, you can just throw me out of the server and never take me back again.

The OP doesn't show at all you have changed though. My plan was to find something that you can do but won't and deny your unban request because of that to see a reaction. There were two possible ones:

1.Rage like you did above.

2.Calmly try to work out a deal.

This was entirely made just to prove you haven't changed the aggresive behaviour.
Ofcourse I get mad when you're being such an asshole to me, I feel offended the way you as administrator treats me unlikely the other ones. Should I go around spread love ? No.
I would like to see your reaction getting perm banned once, I would really love that. Before you became administrator, I remember you going around killing cops for no RP reasons, and we're talking about aggressive behaviour? Alright... If you say so Ruxandra.
I'm sure mostly everyone would react the same way I did.
Edit: Just quit trolling me, becaue it wasn't made to prove anything, so stop it already.
That isn't really rage there. But honestly why make him record himself rping whenever there is a rp server right here? Wouldn't it just be easier for everyone to put him on probation like everyone else? If he fails probation then it's over. And honestly having him record his rping on a different server can be staged a lot easier than just have him rp here. I could see if this was done before but I have never seen this before. I could see if bast was a theif but he isn't he can actually role play from what I remember. I'm just saying for the sake of everyone, wouldn't it just be easier for everyone to let him show himself on this server?
(07-13-2012, 01:58 PM)Fultzy Wrote: That isn't really rage there. But honestly why make him record himself rping whenever there is a rp server right here? Wouldn't it just be easier for everyone to put him on probation like everyone else? If he fails probation then it's over. And honestly having him record his rping on a different server can. E stage a lot easier than just have him rp here. I could see if this was done before but I have never seen this before. I could see if bast was a theif but he isn't he can actually role play from what I remember. I'm just saying for the sake of everyone, wouldn't it just be easier for everyone to let him show himself on this server?

With that behaviour, he has shown absolutely no change therefore he doesn't deserve a chance anymore.

All I wanted to see after denying the unban request to give him a trial was him acting in a calm way and trying to solve this as much as he can, not starting to insult me.

Try again when the thestosterone level is abit down Bast.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Can everybody stop complaining about Ruxandra and just follow the freaking rules?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.