Ruxandra
Yea, I have to agree with Equalizer, I can play Crysis at a flat 60 FPS on High-Ultra with no complaints most of the time but when I turn FRAPS or any recording program on, ALL (I did a test) of my games get about 30 FPS at-most (I got 20-30 FPS with SOF2: DH which came out in 2003)
Xfire.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Why would he have to download all kind of programs in order to get Unbanned?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Spartan
(07-13-2012, 11:13 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Why would he have to download all kind of programs in order to get Unbanned?

Why not?
Credit goes to Jamie.
Because its never seen before in the courthouse, or atleast I haven't..

Why should it change for -Bast, what have he done in particular that makes him forced to do this in order to be able to play on the servers again?

EDIT:

How come a guy who helped his friend DDoS the server or something like that get unbanned just by making an Unban Request, when a guy who got banned due to his amount of bans needs to make a demo?
(07-13-2012, 11:33 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Because its never seen before in the courthouse, or atleast I haven't..

Why should it change for -Bast, what have he done in particular that makes him forced to do this in order to be able to play on the servers again?

EDIT:

How come a guy who helped his friend DDoS the server or something like that get unbanned just by making an Unban Request, when a guy who got banned due to his amount of bans needs to make a demo?

Because it wasn't me managing that guy's ban. This isn't up for debate.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Roger, its just still unfair in my eyes.

That means, if his computer is too crappy to record he will never be able to play FL Again before he gets a better PC?
Everybody calm the fudge down.

Bast was permanently banned. If anybody has questions regarding why does he need to do anything to get back in - look up the word Permanent in a dictionary.

I for one want every person who should ever get unbanned from a perm or a very long suspension to be placed on probation or at least go through some sort of verification to see that they actually deserve to get back on our network.

equal, Nevinator did offer his assistance in recording, as mentioned in the unban request thread
I never said he shoulndt do anything, but atleast find something he is ABLE to do.

Such as ubanning him for a couple days under survilliance to see if he changed, if he violates the rules just ban him again?

A video woulndt proove anything anyways, he could RP his best for those 10 minutes and then go mad when he got unbanned permanently.
Just let me show you I improved, my friend didn't have to go through all of this, he got permed. All he had to do was go down on his knees and beg for a second chance.
I don't see why you won't let me show you I have changed, have me under surveillance or perm ban me if you get any complaints.
I was making a unban request, and you're all going crazy telling me i'm an admin's ass kisser, and you're laughing at me? I don't find it funny at all eventhough, I want to show you I can RP on YOUR server, I have acess to props, I have some friends left to participate in my RP.
If I break a rule, you can just throw me out of the server and never take me back again.
The following 1 user Likes basti703's post:
  • equal