Goodbye.
I am sad to announce that me and Reaperz are leaving the Fearless Community, I find that it use to be a decent server until it started becoming corrupt with minges, admin abuse and a DDOS every second. Everyday I find myself in a different situation where someone has broken one of Fearless's solid rules and ruined my experience.

Me and Reaperz will not be returning to this community, it became corrupt a while back and I am sick of it. Goodbye.
(07-12-2012, 09:43 PM)Frostbite Wrote: I am sad to announce that me and Reaperz are leaving the Fearless Community, I find that it use to be a decent server until it started becoming corrupt with minges, admin abuse and a DDOS every second. Everyday I find myself in a different situation where someone has broken one of Fearless's solid rules and ruined my experience.

Me and Reaperz will not be returning to this community, it became corrupt a while back and I am sick of it. Goodbye.

True That, Thank you Soul, Killjoy, WorldWideCoffee, Ruxandra etc. for doing a good job on the Server: I hope it progresses and become even better GOODBYE!
hmm minge problem you say, did i just read you got a ban request for being a minge??? oh yer i did, bye bye
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • monk
(07-12-2012, 09:48 PM)Temar Wrote: hmm minge problem you say, did i just read you got a perm for being a HUGE minge??? oh yer i did, bye bye

Haha if only you saw things from my point of view.
Wow, you two are even lower down than possible, RDM'ing the whole server atleast once..

Gise, gtfo.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
After you sat on the roof with an AWP killing nearly 50 people. propushing my car to heck, prop killing others. Man i'd never tought I would say this but. Im glad you're leaving. And I hope I never have to play with you again.

EDIT : In this goodbye threat you're complaining about minges.. Still you're sitting on a roof blasting nearly 50 people with an AWP.. Prop killing & Prop pushing others..

EDIT: After seeing your ban request on yourself. Asking Equalizer '' Why are you mad it's just a game'' Still you're sitting here coplaining about it! God what is your IQ? Well its under room tempratur.. thats for sure!
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Nevy
You're leaving because of minges. But you're a minge yourself. so technically you're leaving because of yourself.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed playing here, the next time you join a server read their rules. Good luck finding a community that's just as good as this one. you possibly wont find a better one Smile. Maby dark rp?

-hell
Bye bye, you wont be missed here. next time be more mature and dont become something you leave the community for (minge) you lost all respect from mostly all in the community for that act. so see ya. Smile! GRow up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4DHgVBSL8
The following 3 users Like Birdie's post:
  • Spartanjunior, The_Alpha_Dog, HellShell
Why would you even post a Goodbye thread if 60% is complaining and especially if youre (from what ive heard) a major mingelogie.
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.