[DENIED] :( banned
Your name: MR TEK

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25926953

Banning Admin: killjoy

Ban Length: 10 000

Reason for the ban: Ok i got like 2 victims that saw it all. and i need to hear what killjoy has to say.

Why we should unban you: This is the history, I went out from the slum house to get my car behind the nexus. Killjoy was a cop, he went after me and I kept running, and then he start shotting, after that he knocked me out, and he told me to stop but i keep going, and I got kicked for fail RP, Then i got on the server again and went to the slum house to destroy my contras and leave. and killjoy was suddenly there with a lot of cops then i got banned in 10k min. FAIL RP isn't to stop when the cop tells u to u can run how much u want, if i don't stop u can kill me..
Banned for repeated FailRPing, 10k because you're up the ban-ladder.
Your FailRP was running away from gunpoint over and over again, then running into a police shootout, running away from gunpoint again, running in circles to avoid getting KO'd. I had enough.
(01-02-2011, 07:44 PM)killjoy Wrote: Banned for repeated FailRPing, 10k because you're up the ban-ladder.
Your FailRP was running away from gunpoint over and over again, then running into a police shootout, running away from gunpoint again, running in circles to avoid getting KO'd. I had enough.

Wow i was going to get my car and.. then u was after me i didnt run around and around u i was going back to get my corvette and u were standing right in the way of it so i had to go around u.. kinda gay ban no offence and btw even when im on a ban ladder u dosent get 10k ban for that thats a day ban ? "then running into a police shootout, running away from gunpoint again, running in circles to avoid getting KO'd. I had enough." That's a lie i lived there and i WAS GOING to destroy my contras and leave to get a new house. When i walked in the room it was like 4 cops and i just standing there nothing els, i didnt fail any RP that day Smile
yeah, i was even with him.. he was going for his car, and killjoy.. but its kinda not helping to say "failRP" to him, you should RATHER tell him what he does wrong and stuff, server gets bad reputation if you keep banning for "failRP" instead of saying what he does wrong and help him do it better + 10 000 minutes is quite a while.. haha, gna stop playing there if teks banned for ages
Not to be any kiss and tell type but ive had alot of bad situations with him, like random raiding while im building setting random fire on my house while building and even rdm so i was actuly happy for what killjoy did, then i could build me a base and rp too

Thanks killjoy
(01-03-2011, 01:25 PM)amstaff Wrote: Not to be any kiss and tell type but ive had alot of bad situations with him, like random raiding while im building setting random fire on my house while building and even rdm so i was actuly happy for what killjoy did, then i could build me a base and rp too

Thanks killjoy

amstaff i raided u.i didnt see anything cuz u had all the props in the front. so i yelled raid but coulndt do anything cuz u had that little prop u had to go into so i burned it down and u sold the door so i made a place there and when i was building u raided it to when i was out to the gun dealer and i wasnt finishing building u raided my place and raid is a raid it was fair raid, and i didnt random burn it down i burned it down cuz u had that little thing u had to go into raid is a part of the RP m8 Smile every1 gets mad when people raid u, and btw i didnt rdm u?/ u SAID go in if u dear to come in and u take the shotgun up from ur sling so did I and killd u, end of the history rofl
no i have shouted in my mic + i wrote to you I AM BUILDING but retarded people dont lisint isnt that what we call it?
Btw he's sposed to be at 100K Ban Killjoy
-Signature removed-
owled
My bad, shall we extend it?

Lol.